Multitabling at iPoker

• NickParkes
      NickParkes
      Bronze
      Hey everyone...

With the new update I know people are struggling to multitable. Just a couple questions.

1. How many tables can you guys play ATM?
      2. What are you doing to adapt?
      3. Is anyone switching platforms cos of this?

Thanks,

Nick
  • 16 replies
    • RonTitanManager
      RonTitanManager
      Basic
      FYI the "DING" sound when its your turn is expected to return this week along with a few other bug fixes.

Best,
      RTM
    • racenutalways
      racenutalways
      Bronze
      I always play4, but many play 12+, makes for slow games when you're waiting for the guy who is waiting for his "ding", finally he re-acted, now wait t'il the next opponent waits for his ding to re-act, yay, he re-acted, next guy does not re-act in time and is timed out, 4bbs pot took 5 minutes to complete, glad I don't play tournies.

I get a lot of lag with 5 tables opened.

I moved back to Party, again!!!

Wished they filtered out the beginner tables, you know how frustrating it is when you're scouring the lobby for loose players, you find one with 50bbs+ave.pot and PF% 30+, click the wait for table to find out you can not enter. OY!!!!!
      Leaving those loose tables for all to see and not being to play them is like placing an ATM in front of your nose and telling you can not use this one, you need to go to a different ATM half cross town.

Thanks, Ron, glad things will be up and running smooth soon, I'll be back after Xmas.
    • ZhiCheng
      ZhiCheng
      Bronze
      Hi!
      I am 9tabling at mansion.. Month ago I started 6tabling, but then I felt I still have lot of free time in betweed decisions, sn I switched to 9 tabling like.. few days later.. ATM I have feeling I might get along well with 12tabling as well, but since I m playing on 13inch screen on ntb, I dont really think I would b able to spot where to play.. I turned off all sounds cuz it was driving me crazy :)
      So I guess I ll stick with 9tabling, since I feel comfortable + I also have time to spot some wierd plays by other guys.. + the volume from multitabling is good enough..

..Oh.. just to make it clear.. im playing 10seaters..
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      Dont u play FR CG?
    • nubbe2
      nubbe2
      Black
      Originally posted by NickParkes
      Hey everyone...

With the new update I know people are struggling to multitable. Just a couple questions.

1. How many tables can you guys play ATM?
      2. What are you doing to adapt?
      3. Is anyone switching platforms cos of this?

Thanks,

Nick

1. 16
      2. Minimaxmod ( or other table tool ) and big 24" screen.
      3. I do not multi table grind more becuse my $/h goes up when playing fewer tables, so i'm moving to bigger site.

EDIT extra info.

1. Cash game 6max.
      2. Normal tables only, no Turbo.
    • nubbe2
      nubbe2
      Black
      sorry dubble post.
    • inf4my
      inf4my
      Bronze
      I play between 9-12. I've gotten used to not having the ding sound, although I found it pretty irritating when I asked support about it and they tried to convince me that it was a problem on my end.

I used to play 16+ tables with no lag whatsoever but ever since the new update I am lagging like a son of a ****

Just one more reason to switch sites, as if I needed any more.
    • caltabiano
      caltabiano
      Bronze
      Are you still able to play 9 tables without lag? Is this a problem in Titan Poker itself or in iPoker?
    • CoreySteel
      CoreySteel
      Bronze
      iPoker.
    • NickParkes
      NickParkes
      Bronze
      I simply cannot play more than 6 tables, used to be able to play 15 without lag... iPoker is sucking so badly right now......
    • LukeyLove
      LukeyLove
      Bronze
      Titan poker doesnt seem to want todo more than 4 tables for me, ive tried doing more but it just stacks them behind the others so i cant see them. Would love to try 6+ tables if the interface allowed me to :|
    • andreibalint
      andreibalint
      Bronze
      6 SNG's. I can do it even on an 8.9 inch EEEPC
    • lennonac
      lennonac
      Global
      ipoker is a joke, I am glad I woke up and moved back to tilt.
      Ipoker's software was bad before now it is the worst out there.
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      Originally posted by lennonac
      Ipoker's software was bad before now it is the worst out there.
      Well, it's bad in my opinion too, but I've seen A LOT of worse ones too ;)

MiniMaxMod is one of possible options to make it (more) multitabling friendly - but it's not free.

offtopic: FTP is not that great either ;)
    • NIVEKii
      NIVEKii
      Bronze
      I'm playing 6 tables SH atm and I must say I have not experienced any lag outside of the lobby (which is quite annoying).
    • anstaendig
      anstaendig
      Bronze
      I can play up to 12 tables without any lags or other problems. I also use MiniMaxMod.