W$SD%, 53.1
      Agg, 2.49
      Agg% 20.1

(HEM Stats)

GL :f_biggrin:
    • koreanlover
      koreanlover
      Bronze
      Agressiveness is higher then whats normal but it migth be many things that cause this. about 1.5-3 is what i seen is most common there.
      It migth depends on if u never slowplay and always bet. or if u always try bluff, or always hit ur cards. dont know how many hands u played but in the long run it should go lower by itself. if u doesnt always bet at flop.
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      hahahaha, 5.4 VPIP. yeah, that's normal ;)
    • slowshow
      slowshow
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kruppe
      Correct me if im wrong, but ihmo for SSS ~5 VPIP is +/- ok :f_confused:
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by slowshow
      Originally posted by Kruppe
      Correct me if im wrong, but ihmo for SSS ~5 VPIP is +/- ok :f_confused:
      For basic SSS yes ;)

-Jack
    • inf4my
      inf4my
      Bronze
      I run 10/9, which I feel is pretty tight, so a VPIP of 5 is just insanely low not to mention pretty exploitable to anyone that's paying attention.

Make sure you're opening up your range in late position, especially if there is other nits on your left.

If you're on the button and the two guys on your left are both 8/5 rocks, you can safely open up your range to include hands like 22+, 67+, J9+, Ax, Kx

There are also certain situations where I will raise with any two cards. Like if it's folded around to me in the SB and the guy in the BB is a reg with a 98% fold to BB steal stat.

If you get re-raised, give up the hand obviously. If the nit just calls, I find that these are easy flops to C-Bet most of the time since you are usually being called by hands like KQ, 22+, Axs, and the only reason they are calling is to see if they hit something. They have no interest in going after the pot if the flop is dry.
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      Originally posted by inf4my
      I run 10/9, which I feel is pretty tight, so a VPIP of 5 is just insanely low not to mention pretty exploitable to anyone that's paying attention.

Make sure you're opening up your range in late position, especially if there is other nits on your left.

If you're on the button and the two guys on your left are both 8/5 rocks, you can safely open up your range to include hands like 22+, 67+, J9+, Ax, Kx

There are also certain situations where I will raise with any two cards. Like if it's folded around to me in the SB and the guy in the BB is a reg with a 98% fold to BB steal stat.

If you get re-raised, give up the hand obviously. If the nit just calls, I find that these are easy flops to C-Bet most of the time since you are usually being called by hands like KQ, 22+, Axs, and the only reason they are calling is to see if they hit something. They have no interest in going after the pot if the flop is dry.
      Do you still play SSS? And how important do you think stats are in higher limits?
    • slowshow
      slowshow
      Bronze
      Well thanx guys for advice, im just trying to slowly learn and gain some ground in poker. And share some ideas. Seems that VPIP 5 is low, but multitabling is so fast, its quite easy to mess things up if i will start to loosen up ranges. Need to gain more skill till ill be fast enough. :)

I play NL10, so opponents mostly dont know anything about poker except rules and are willing to gambool any trash since my poker room is connected to totalizator. Most opponent stats are VPIP ~50, aggro 0, etc :f_biggrin: