This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

How many tables?

• Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      When I joined pokerstrategy and Partypoker, I was playing 1 tabel, then 2, then 4 (in FL 4 was quite maximum- after that came 6 tables (that was really the maximum in FL, actually 5 tables was ok). Then I decided that in NL I could earn more and 6 tables seemed so easy. Yesterday I got my new monitor 21`` 1600x1200 resulution and now 9 tables seems fine:D . I had some downswings and my bankroll is 160$. I think that I should move down NL 25 to NL10, because there is risk that I could loose 10x buy-in and then I have only 100$ left and that´s not very good.
      SSS player folds a lot and I think if I play fine and could concentrate enough then I should earn more money.
      What is your maximum tables number?
  • 3 replies
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      1/2 fl sh up to 6 (i played 8 at full ring but sh its too much for me)
      2/4 fl sh up to 4

nl100 up to 12 because its the cap at partypoker and pokerstars. sss of course. before my downswing i mixed it up with a few nl200 tables but it hink you can play the sss at nearly any limit with 12 tables or more...
    • Anakha
      Anakha
      Bronze
      FL I played four tables, my monitor is just 1024x768 so any more isn't a pretty sight.

NL depends a lot on my mood, I've regularly played 4, at the moment I'm playing more on reads though so I start out with 2 and add a third when I have a feel for those two tables.

For SSS I did 6 tables, don't see how it keeps from getting boing any other way :) .
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      4-6 tables 5/10$ SH (does the limit really matter? ;) )
      I noticed that I loose much value if I play 5+ tables so I need to "feel" good about it else my max is 4.