This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Frustrated

• coconut80
      coconut80
      Bronze
      I'm playing SSS on PS... Had a series of bad beats for the last couple of weeks, I dont even want to talk about...

Cards just ain't coming my way - for instance, I played 200 hands, saw flop 0 times out of BB.

So.... all i have left is 3.68$, is it even worth trying to build up again or am I a lost case and should just give up?

I'm not saying online poker is rigged, but sometimes it just fucks with your brain so much and for so long I just want to brake something... :D like my mouse... and write PS support to buy me a new one :)
  • 3 replies
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      i know what you mean. when you on a downswing its really hard to put poker out of your head.

i have also had a poor weekend.

what limit have you been playing? only nl2?
      i cant say wether you should give up but i would recommend you to participate in some coachings, watch a few videos and also look at some hand evaluations before you make a new deposit.
    • Dendra
      Dendra
      Bronze
      yes such times suck and who doesnt hate them, as for your tiny bankroll - even if you had just enough money to buy for one short stack, it can be enough to swing you back up, so never give up, if you fall - you can grind freerolls for money, use TaF or some other way of getting back in action :)
    • Faye6891
      Faye6891
      Bronze
      Originally posted by raun
      i know what you mean. when you on a downswing its really hard to put poker out of your head.
      OMG, is that why I can't stop thinking about poker!? :f_o:

As for your bankroll, I'm with dendra on this one. You might still build it back up, although that's unlikely. You can also deposit some of your own money.