Frustrated

• coconut80
      coconut80
      Bronze
      I'm playing SSS on PS... Had a series of bad beats for the last couple of weeks, I dont even want to talk about...

Cards just ain't coming my way - for instance, I played 200 hands, saw flop 0 times out of BB.

So.... all i have left is 3.68$, is it even worth trying to build up again or am I a lost case and should just give up?

I'm not saying online poker is rigged, but sometimes it just fucks with your brain so much and for so long I just want to brake something... :D like my mouse... and write PS support to buy me a new one :)
  • 3 replies
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      i know what you mean. when you on a downswing its really hard to put poker out of your head.

i have also had a poor weekend.

what limit have you been playing? only nl2?
      i cant say wether you should give up but i would recommend you to participate in some coachings, watch a few videos and also look at some hand evaluations before you make a new deposit.
    • Dendra
      Dendra
      Bronze
      yes such times suck and who doesnt hate them, as for your tiny bankroll - even if you had just enough money to buy for one short stack, it can be enough to swing you back up, so never give up, if you fall - you can grind freerolls for money, use TaF or some other way of getting back in action :)
    • Faye6891
      Faye6891
      Bronze
      Originally posted by raun
      i know what you mean. when you on a downswing its really hard to put poker out of your head.
      OMG, is that why I can't stop thinking about poker!? :f_o:

As for your bankroll, I'm with dendra on this one. You might still build it back up, although that's unlikely. You can also deposit some of your own money.