sick weekend on everest

• ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Silver
      the absolute worst fishes on on everest, im talkin the "80/7/0,5 fishes", have been flopping monster all weekend long against me. im sitting totally powerless. its fu*in ridiculous. lost about 20% of my bankroll. seriously ridiculous. retards flopping sets on every table. maby this is everests way of evening things out so that the dumb fish has some money to play for monday-friday. im tired and bored. no use playing. no use making the occasional checkraise bluff on turn because everytime they have reraised all in. with flushes and fullhouses. it has been absolutely crazy. thinking i should withdraw my money and join fulltilt or something. cant accept this.
  • 9 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Yea, that sucks.

I think going to FT isn't bad idea, i myself prefer a bit tighter games as well. Also everest software is just horrible imo.
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      I've been on FT for almost a week now and I can say thats its really good. The software is good and they have tons of bonuses. Yeah everest is horrible.
    • ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Silver
      alright.. what does the typical nl50 6max player look like on FULLTILT?
      A)vpip80/pfr7/af0,5
      B)vpip24/pfr20/af2,2
      C)vpip15/pfr12/af4,4 ?

at everest the answer is C. alot of regulars. definately not as fishy as the rumour says..
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      Well, it used to be mostly A. on everest, but it doesn't surprise me much that things have changed.
      On full tilt it's mix of all three obv.
    • ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Silver
      wtf.

i had hopes that it would stop today. nope. fish flopping monsters almost every time. i lost 4buy ins within 15 minutes. something is seriously wrong. i cant be treated like this. that was the last hand i played on everest poker. if u are a good player, stay the fuk away from this site. dont want to brag but im a good player, i read articles, watch videos, read the sample hands and use decent bankroll management. but now i have lost over 20% of my bankroll in 3days because everest for some reason decided it was time to start giving the 80/7/0,5 fish monsters everytime. is say it again:

wtf!

im depositing the rest of my money as i write this. sayonare u fukin rigged asshole site.

wtf

unbefukinleivable

calling my raises oop with Q6 type hands and flopping fullhouses when i have AQ.

wtf

im so mad. but glad to finish with everest. i made profit anyway!! youre not giving away any of the rest of my money you nasty fukin pokerroom.
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      No Everest is not rigged =)
      No there will not be less % of suckouts on FT.
      Suckouts are totally random. You never know when they come and how many of them. The site has nothing to do with it.

You say you are good poker player. I say good poker player knows all of the above =) And he accepts it......
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ronekinky
      the absolute worst fishes on on everest, im talkin the "80/7/0,5 fishes", have been flopping monster all weekend long against me.
      Sounds like someone forgot that you have no fold equity when someone is calling 100% of their hands. :D
    • ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Silver
      JuiceQuadre

im alot calmer now :] ..and u probably also know its sometimes hard to "accept it" when youre so mad that u wanna hack the adress of that lucky german callingstation so u can go burn his house. :f_biggrin:

tokyoaces

...wich also made it harder to believe they had "fullhouse type hands" as often as they did during these 3 horror days. u see, when i have toppair good kicker or two pair vs these guys im betting. HAPPY that they never fold. but during these horror days those kind of hands was always beaten for some reason. u kindoff missed the hole point here :f_love:

i recommend compulsive masturbation during these kinds of times. it has helped me tremendously. ;) (and no poker either)

...and still happy i withdrew all my money from there. i still hate everest :D
      im not down with that kind unwanted backstabbing.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Everest is the only poker room I play at where I am lifetime negative. I have no love for it either. :D

Still it reminds me a lot of how Party Poker used to be pre-UIGEA so I still like to play there. I am slowing getting closer to being in the black! (Thanks mostly to their generous bonus offers.)

Glad you are feeling better though. Good luck next weekend! :s_biggrin: