Stack
      Hero:
      $23.74
      MP3:
      $42.74
      CO:
      $28.03

0.1/0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.69 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with K:club: , K:spade:
      4 folds, MP3 raises to $0.50, CO calls $0.50, 2 folds, Hero raises to $2.00, MP3 calls $1.50, CO calls $1.50.

Flop: ($6.10) 6:heart: , 2:spade: , 7:heart: (3 players)
      Hero bets $3.50, MP3 folds, CO calls $3.50.

Turn: ($13.10) 6:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $6.00, CO raises to $22.00, Hero calls $12.24 (All-In), CO gets uncalled bet back.

River: ($49.58) J:spade: (1 players)

Final Pot: $49.58

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows two pairs, kings and sixes (Kc Ks)
      CO shows three of a kind, sixes (5d 6d)

CO wins with three of a kind, sixes (5d 6d)
  • 7 replies
    • Sasa1234
      Sasa1234
      Bronze
      I would play it the the same way
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      Dont post results, as it can influence peoples thinking.

maybe bet bigger on flop with two opponents looking at drawy board - I would bet about $5 - $5.50.

Other than that nicely played, you are pot committed on turn (which is exactly what you wanted) and cannot fold.
    • xnyk
      xnyk
      Bronze
      I agree with delete461.

I would also bet little more preflop, because you will be oop for the rest of the hand. Something like $2.5 - $3.
      Then cbet little move because of the board texture. It is very likely that one of them is holding suited connectors which can hit big on that flop.

Turn is probably good, although I do not see too much bluffs being played like this. Maybe semi bluffs like OESFD, FD.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      you can 3-bet flop to 2,5$, although likely it doesn´t change the result.
      I´d aslo bet a little more on the flop to 4 or 4,5$ and b/c turn
      Don´t expect to be ahead there too many times, but board is drawy enough that he can shove with worse hands to make b/c profitable.
    • excelgeo
      excelgeo
      Silver
      yeah same here, bet more pf and flop.

and i check the turn for pot control
    • Dendra
      Dendra
      Bronze
      i'm an nl2 fish but just to ask :D

is it viable to 3bet preflop to make the pot smaller on flop, consequently your conti bet is also smaller which then allows you to bet/fold on turn if he shoves?

i mean this aggressive approach kinda makes you like a train which cant be stopped, once you start rolling, you'll be forced to put your money in on the turn even though such a huge raise from the opponent there usually means you're in trouble and folding would be a nice option to have?
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Dendra
      i'm an nl2 fish but just to ask :D

is it viable to 3bet preflop to make the pot smaller on flop, consequently your conti bet is also smaller which then allows you to bet/fold on turn if he shoves?

i mean this aggressive approach kinda makes you like a train which cant be stopped, once you start rolling, you'll be forced to put your money in on the turn even though such a huge raise from the opponent there usually means you're in trouble and folding would be a nice option to have?
      don´t think you should 3-bet smaller with strong hands
      even these stack sizes b/f is one option on the turn, but I wouldn´t suggest playing that since pot is too drawy and likely he´d shove with worse hands