Initial capital

• nastionok

I have submitted my ID check, passed the quiz and made everything like requested but still didn't get my initial capital...

My pokerstrategy status is already bronze and 5 days have passed since i filled everything.

Is it usual to take longer than 5 days? If so, up to how much is a normal amount of time?

• 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      Hi nastionok & welcome to the community.

No, it usually comes through a lot quicker but occasionally it can take longer, especially if support need to recheck some details with members.

Just to be sure, please ensure that you check your emails (including any spam folders) and also your support tickets in case support are trying to contact you:

Did you deposit your own money and start playing on your linked account already? because you would normally only receive Bronze status once you start playing on your account with either the starting capital or a deposit of your own funds.

If you still haven't received any confirmation by tomorrow, it might pay to drop support a ticket using the link above.

Hope this helps, best regards,