Greetings

• Dandiiik
      Dandiiik
      Bronze
      I love playing poker and I still make progress in it. Recently I started to profit because when I keep your strategies exactly without my inventions then it works. Slowly but works. I lost all the 50 dollars at titan poker but now I play at pokerstars with my money and I am relatively satisfied. I wish you many lucky hands and many badbeats to your opponents, except me of course :D

Dandiiik from czech republic
  • 3 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello Dandiiik and welcome to the community!

Im glad that everything went smoothly - and hope to see you actively progressing as a player. Be sure the check out the Bronze content now that you have access to it- there are more articles and also videos which are extremely helpful in further improving your game.

If you approach Poker with the correct attitude (I can recommend the article Professional Attitude which deals with the mindset of winning players) there are no bounds to your progress.

So good luck at the tables - follow the bankroll management (can't say this often enough) - post hands you are unsure about - and keep us updated!

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • Dandiiik
      Dandiiik
      Bronze
      I have already seen all the videos but because of my inactivity my points to next level dropped back to 89 from 50. Do I get the points back if I watch the videos again or should I create another account? pls reply, I dont want to stay bronze for all eternity :(
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello again Dandiiik,

To increase you rank you have to earn strategy points. To earn these you have to play on a linked PokerStrategy account and create rake. You will receive an amount of strategy points depending on the rake you have created and the poker room you are playing at.

To increase level you have to earn a certain amount of points in a space of time. To find out the different levels and the time needed to earn them can be found here.

To see how many points you have gained in the previous 4 weeks then please look at this;

All this information can be found under the Rewards section.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack