[NL2-NL10] Nl5 Sss

• snowylee
      snowylee
      Bronze
      Hey, I just want to hear it from some experienced people. In hindsight I really believe this was a bad decision from me, yes?

0.05/0.10 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Texas Grabem 1.7 by www.pokerstrategy.cc.

Preflop: Hero is CO with 2:club: , J:club: . Hero posts a blind of $0.10.
      2 folds, Hero checks, BU folds, SB calls $0.05, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.30) 5:club: , 6:club: , 9:diamond: (3 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($0.30) Q:club: (3 players)
      SB bets $0.20, BB folds, Hero raises to $1.90 (All-In), SB calls $1.70.

River: ($4.10) Q:diamond:

Final Pot: $4.10
  • 4 replies
    • undercover82
      undercover82
      Bronze
      As played the hand is fine.You have the 3rd nuts on the turn and you must raise to protect your hand . But you should not play 6 handed as a shortstack , 8 handed is the absolute lowest you should play , and since you did play 6 handed , you should not post the blind from the CO. Since as a shortstack you play so few hands , on a SH table the blinds are hitting you so often that it doesnt make it any worth to play.
    • snowylee
      snowylee
      Bronze
      Actually it started out as fullring and some players had just left, like 2, and I think one went "out" at the same time so it was bad timing in that manner of sense I suppose
    • iluya
      iluya
      Bronze
      Originally posted by undercover82
      As played the hand is fine.You have the 3rd nuts on the turn and you must raise to protect your hand . But you should not play 6 handed as a shortstack , 8 handed is the absolute lowest you should play , and since you did play 6 handed , you should not post the blind from the CO. Since as a shortstack you play so few hands , on a SH table the blinds are hitting you so often that it doesnt make it any worth to play.
      But with a Bet like that only better Hands (better Flush) would call.

You want weaker Hands to call you.

So i would Raise to 0,8$. Your defence is strong enough, and you get max value out of your hand.
    • snowylee
      snowylee
      Bronze
      Ok, thx for the judge reply too :)