Started playin today with your 50$ BR

• geedo1986
      geedo1986
      Bronze
      hi there guys,

i didnt make as much money as most of the guys here, probably because i just started playin with your bankroll 2 hours ago. but i got to tell you that i have so far joined 5 sngs tables and i took 1st place twice, 2nd once and the 4th table i lost AK to a caldcaller who got three of a kind on the river vs my AA from the flop. the 5th table i joined im still playin and again ITM.
      so i already made 6$ excluding the buy-in.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary
      ----------
      Played on : 19 October 2009 01:21 PM
      On Table : Turbo #1456257
      Game Type : Texas Holdem
      Buy-In : $0.80
      Fee : $0.20
      You finished in position : 1
      1st place - geedo1986 - $4
      2nd place - ferhan22 - $2.40
      3nd place - tony146 - $1.60

Summary
      ----------
      Played on : 19 October 2009 01:44 PM
      On Table : Turbo #1456309
      You finished in position : 2
      1st place - lemming12 - $4
      2nd place - geedo1986 - $2.40
      3nd place - Katjusha1 - $1.60

Summary
      ----------
      Played on : 19 October 2009 02:04 PM
      On Table : Turbo #1456677
      You finished in position : 1
      1st place - geedo1986 - $4
      2nd place - cristine917 - $2.40
      3nd place - xJS54x - $1.60

So I guess I keep on playin this night xD
  • 12 replies
    • Snodreliss
      Snodreliss
      Silver
      Very nice start ;)

Keep on improving and playing. GL :]
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Sounds like your on pace, just need to keep improving your game and add in some volume now.
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      Keep those bankroll limits on your sight and you won't go broke.

I'm living proof that disrespecting them is HORRIBLE, and keep it up, hope i meet you at the tables :)
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      this calls for a victory song

• EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Great start Geedo,

Good to see that you are playing the sensible limits and already getting some great results.

Keep it going and good luck ;)

Best regards,

Bart
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      Nice start, but dont get greedo'y and move up until you have the right bankroll for it.

(lol my jokes are bad)
    • geedo1986
      geedo1986
      Bronze
      hi there!
      thx for your sweet reply :-), i`d like to post you the tournament i was in yesterday but i didnt get anything in my mail. so i just tell you about it i guess. i joined a freeroll 100$ yesterday just for the fun of it while playin some cashtables sticking to the BRM and SSS (awesome). so there where about 2k players at the beginning. after about 4 hours of playin and havin very nice and profitable hands hands (there was a lot of fish in the lake :-)) at the beginning i ended up on 11th got only a dollar BUT qualified for the 2,5k Tournament today..if someone could tell me how to find the tournament results of yesterday i`d love to show them to you! ive been lookin for hours now and didnt find any results :-( (im playin at party poker)

im not one of the types that are able to tell stories well so i took the short story ;)

p.s.: while playin the cashgame-tables and every once a while a SnG i made 11$ during the tournament. so that was pretty nice, too. i didnt believe in that theory with the amount of smallstacks at the table at first (playin cash game) but yesterday i figured that pokerstrategy AGAIN was right :-) i`ll never doubt you guys again!

thanks for the nice lessons...im excited to see the lessons for silver :-)

p.s.s.: excuse my english if there is anything wrong with the spelling or grammar...havent been to the u.s. in 6 years i guess

*edit* my image: aggressively tight :D
    • geedo1986
      geedo1986
      Bronze
      finally got that elephant workin and want you to show you my overview...
      i still have to get get myself into that programm but i like it pretty much.

hmm cant post that image...dont have a clue about url posting images -.- just wanted to insert that jpg here but its not that easy...so i guess im to stupid to post it ;-(
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      Originally posted by geedo1986
      finally got that elephant workin and want you to show you my overview...
      i still have to get get myself into that programm but i like it pretty much.

hmm cant post that image...dont have a clue about url posting images -.- just wanted to insert that jpg here but its not that easy...so i guess im to stupid to post it ;-(
      Go to http://www.tinypic.com

Click browse, find the picture on your hardrive and upload it. Then tinypic gives you a link which you can post directly in the forums that will work.
    • geedo1986
      geedo1986
      Bronze

nice one! thx thegame! :-)
    • markiepoop
      markiepoop
      Global
      sweet lol.

really wish i could get the $50 bankroll now and start too :)

i'm wondering how long did it take u?
    • geedo1986
      geedo1986
      Bronze
      I went through 3 tournaments. this was the last one i had to qualify before. all those tournament together took me about 15 hours of time i guess to get 30$ out there. that is much time but it was much fun. im not into MTT anymore and play cashgame tables now because it is more fun in my oppinion.

here is my chart for nl so far :-)