Graph meaning question

• wotar
      wotar
      Bronze
      Hello. Hope some more experienced player will help me understand the graph on a picture. I play $0.05/$0.10 BSS, full ring, trying to be a tight aggressive. I track my play using Poker Tracker - the image comes from that.

What I am not sure about is a [Money won $ without showdown] part of a graph. I know I have a very small sample of hands. But should it look like that normally with much bigger amount of hands too?

I mean, does it mean ...

- I bet in wrong spots and folding my hands easily when got some resistance?

Might be possible. I bet fe. AQ from late position, and if I miss the flop and my con-bet is called/re-raised, I usually get rid of my hand if against other big stack.

or

- That is OK, as it allows me to win more with my big hands - that is probably the [Money won $ with showdown] part, which is pretty good at a moment IMO.

Thanks for any comments and if I should rather analyze my betting strategy immediately.

• 2 replies
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      It could mean you are folding too easily or overplaying your hand. There's not exactly a lot of difference between the two as far as that graph is concerned. In general all the lines should be following an upward trend. The fact that yours is flat shows that there is some improvement to do.

You'll just have to post hands you are having trouble with to really narrow it down though.

Also, it could be related to the fact that the people you play with never fold. :f_biggrin:
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      FACT:

That graph means absoulutley nothing. You carnt really tell anything after 900 hand(ish).

CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK:

It is possible to have both SD and NSD positive, but break even is good. Alot of winning players have negative NSD winnings. At NL5 it'd say its near impossible to have positive NSD just because the limits full of calling stations and lagtards.