Help needed.. session review?

• Genetals
      Genetals
      Bronze
      I was playing 5.50 regular tourneys on stars.. and now i switched to the turbos 6.50$.. And i felt into a downswing for 3 days i cant make a positive roi, i've got negative roi over 76 tourneys of ~10%. I know the turbos have bigger variance but i would still like to know if maybe i have some big leaks. If anyone could review my session there i would be very grateful:) thx

I uploaded my last session with a ROI of -20%
      Hand Histories
  • 6 replies
    • Genetals
      Genetals
      Bronze
      oh well its not ending yet.. Altho i noticed i make slight profit on evening sessions, meanwhile i loose big on the sessions during the day.. Might be a coincindence tho..
      EDIT: 3 days of this limit and im down 100$ over 123 tourneys..
      I guess what worries me is that i dunno if im loosing because im just unlucky or is it my play (maybe both)
    • NickParkes
      NickParkes
      Bronze
      Hy, tried to look at the HH but I failed :f_cry: Anyway don't worry about -ve variance, it happens... I have had recently had a very nasty run that has lasted for about 700 games, and that's not over yet... to work on your game, post hands in the forum, practice on the ICM trainer, watch the videos and participate in some discussions... always work on your game!
    • Genetals
      Genetals
      Bronze
      How could u fail? :f_p: Those hands are exported from PT but they work fine with the sngwiz, and the link seems to be working.
      I am working on my game constantly, using sngwiz, watchin videos ant posting difficult hands. My run is for 200 tourneys.. but im ~12 BI down.. that doesnt look so bad now that i think of it .. still i dont like it that it started just as i entered this limit.. never had this before
    • Flows
      Flows
      Bronze
      Hi,
      Unfortunately I don't have time to review your hh but I can tell you this: 12 BI is just sooooo normal and will happen again and again and again. I wouldn't even call it a downswing. Just keep playing!
      GL!
    • Genetals
      Genetals
      Bronze
      i keep playing.. im 13 BI down ATM, i've been -16 at a time.. its not a huge amount of money or something, it's that im loosing money slowly and consistantly with a -6.75% ROI over 5 days played 200 tourneys not making any profit on any day (except 1 day i made +0.1$).
      I decided to play these on evenings since it's more fishy then. The rest of the time i will play 3.40$ sng (altho i have 150BI for them) i got a 21% roi over a small sample of 69 tourneys.. playing the same way as i play 6.50s.
      Would still be glad if someone reviewed my hh for some leaks :f_biggrin:
    • Genetals
      Genetals
      Bronze
      ok that's over.. im up +4BI .. won everything back in one day.. feels awesome :f_biggrin: