NL Bronze section (edited)

• snowylee
      snowylee
      Bronze
      Is it just my memory playing hooky or wasnt there more than one article in the NL bronze section? Because I can only find one, the one about up/downswings.

Edit:
      And one other thing, in some hand samples I can see the vpip etc stats, all those stats and I know what each number represent, but then Ive seen some where only 4 different numbers are written in a row, what are those 4 numbers representing?
  • 2 replies
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Hi yap the articles have been moved

The reason was that Alaton (our english SSS Coach) who is a great expert about the Short Stack Strategy made a more compact version of it, which is easier to use. He is experimenting all day long with new strategies and ideas all around the SSS. And the result was the whole new SSS area you can find in the basic area. By time we will add more Bronze articles again to the NL bronze area.

And when you see only 4 stats these are mainly the most 4 important stats.

VPIP/PFR/AF/WTS

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • snowylee
      snowylee
      Bronze
      Oh ok, then I'll go there and read some! I got kind of frustrated since I decided to go purely SSS again, at least for a while, and see how that goes :) . And just a question then, the advanced SSS SHC that you had is scrapped then I suppose? Just asking to clarify :) .

And yeah I thought so but wasnt entirely sure, especially not about the last one hehe, thanks! ^^