Gold coaching

• 26 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi FineWork,

The Coaching Schedule is usually based around demand from members, so if sufficent members would like such coaching, the coaching team will look into the possibility of providing a suitable coach. It might of course take a while to arrange however.

Up to now there hasn't been much demand for HU coaching, however I believe there have been a couple recently that have asked about it, so again if sufficient demand, I'm sure the head of coaching with give it due consideration.

Thanks for your suggestion,

Bart
    • randomdonk
      randomdonk
      Bronze
      +1 to HU coachings :]
    • FineWork
      FineWork
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      Hi FineWork,

The Coaching Schedule is usually based around demand from members, so if sufficent members would like such coaching, the coaching team will look into the possibility of providing a suitable coach. It might of course take a while to arrange however.

Up to now there hasn't been much demand for HU coaching, however I believe there have been a couple recently that have asked about it, so again if sufficient demand, I'm sure the head of coaching with give it due consideration.

Thanks for your suggestion,

Bart
      But there are also no gold for 6max coachings.

For hu is there going to be some poll or something like to determinate if ppl want hu coaching.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      I think people replying to this thread like randomdonk has would be a good starting point.

Best regards,

Bart
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello Finework,

Just wanted to add another point. There was a Gold BSS coaching up until a few weeks ago where the coach decided to quit. My guess is that they are still trying to find and provide a decent enough coach to do the Gold BSS coaching and also has the available time. It also has to fit in with the current schedule. So hopefully it should be up and running again soon, but this is no official word.

There is not much demand for HU coaching, which is why it isnt running. HU cannot be taught as just a game with strategy, as it is so unique and opponent dependant. But there is definately interest in it, i for one would love to see this coaching ;)

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      I'd love to see a HU coaching it would be a great help... though I am kind of sad that there hasn't been anyone to replace Tribun last time the silver coaching was abandoned it was filled up so quickly.
    • Berliner1982
      Berliner1982
      Bronze
      Hello FineWork,

indeed we hope to have a Coach für the NL BSS Goldcoaching. Until now I unfortunally can not promise anything.

Concerning HU Coachings, kingdippy2008 already gave an explaination. For that I hope our Videosection will cover your interest in that. Maybe as a special coaching it could be possible - no promises.

Kind regards,
      Berliner
      Live-Coaching Coordinator DE + EN
    • MathhNes
      MathhNes
      Bronze
      Give us more gold or silver live bss NL coachings on the english community please :)
    • Ensyfer
      Ensyfer
      Bronze
      I agree. 6max and Hu coaching for Gold members would be really great.
      At least 6max is a must imo! So please take this to coaching admins and we can just wait meanwhile :)
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      i can coach in shortstacking nlhu :D

+1 on coaching, preferably someone with a solid winrate at the higher limits
    • advola
      advola
      Bronze
      I just this week played two HU mtts of 26$ of full tilt
      finished: 18 out of 355
      and 2nd out of 256

so would like to see that to to improve even better
      i am more about want to know your opinion about how
      to play small pp in hu to a 3bet or should
      i 3bet myself...

and very much interested in what ihufa said he
      coach ss nlhu!!
    • extpan
      extpan
      Bronze
      if there will be HU cash game or HU sng I will be again gold :P
    • TwiceT
      TwiceT
      Black
      there is a decent chance i might take this coaching. we'll know it in 1-2 weeks i guess.

in case i do it, i might mix in some hu coachings once in a while, maybe once a month if there is enough demand for it.
      hu skills are definitely always good to have, also in sh games.
    • Ensyfer
      Ensyfer
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TwiceT
      there is a decent chance i might take this coaching. we'll know it in 1-2 weeks i guess.

in case i do it, i might mix in some hu coachings once in a while, maybe once a month if there is enough demand for it.
      Awesome! :D
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Originally posted by Ensyfer

+1
    • FineWork
      FineWork
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KidPokersKid

+1
      +2 :D
    • PokerRoad
      PokerRoad
      Bronze
      Originally posted by FineWork
      Originally posted by KidPokersKid

+1
      +2 :D

Thank you Thank you Thank you ...... Oh +3
    • Berliner1982
      Berliner1982
      Bronze
      At least now you can blame TwiceT if you do not have a coaching in a cpl of weeks. ;)
    • ZhiCheng
      ZhiCheng
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MathhNes
      Give us more gold or silver live bss NL coachings on the english community please :)
      +1..and +1 for JuiceQuadre.. im sure he d appreciate it as well