Limit vs NoLimit vs SitNGo

• mdkpoker83
      mdkpoker83
      Bronze
      Hello everybody,

I can't decided which of these types of holdem would be best for me. Maybe you can help me, and also some others players here.

Considering the following:
      I play about 1-2 hours each day (including hands review/analyse) 20 days a week.
      I made the following assumptions:
      For Limit I might play 3-4 tables, making 200 hands in this time.
      For NoLimit for SSS let's say 1000 hands,
      for BSS 200 hands.
      For SitNGo's something like 3-4 non turbo tournaments.

I included SSS here, although I find it a little bit boring and very robotic, but still a winning strategy.

My question is how much can a good player make in each of these game types (like BB/100) and which is the easiest to make something like $300-$500 somewhere in the future, playing the amount of time specified.

I didn't played very much limit, but I'm curious about how much BB/100h could be made at $0.20 to $0.50 BB limit HE.

My impression is that I can make something like 50% ROI at SitNGo's at $1 and $2 tournaments (after 20 tournaments I have a 100% ROI and 80% ITM ... but it's not a good sample size). I read about 10%-20% ROI at higher buy-ins.

The NHE BSS I think 10BB-15BB would be great at stakes lower then NL25.

Can somebody tell me how are these winrates at medium stakes something like NL100 to NL200 playing good BSS, and also what would be for a medium stake limit HE (I don't know exactly what limit is consider medium for HE) and also the ROI for SitNGo's at something like $50 to $100 buy-ins?

Thank you very much and sorry for my language mistakes,
      Bogdan
  • 2 replies
    • harleytopper
      harleytopper
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mdkpoker83
      My impression is that I can make something like 50% ROI at SitNGo's at $1 and $2 tournaments (after 20 tournaments I have a 100% ROI and 80% ITM ... but it's not a good sample size). I read about 10%-20% ROI at higher buy-ins.

The NHE BSS I think 10BB-15BB would be great at stakes lower then NL25.
      Bogdan
      50% ROI in SnG, and 10BB-15BB in NL Cash game are not sustainable in long run.

Easiest form of poker to make 500$ of course is SSS.
    • mdkpoker83
      mdkpoker83
      Bronze
      What's the next one after SSS? :)

Thanks.