am i going to get out of this?

• 8 replies
    • shortfuse
      ok you may have been unlucky, but what happens when you start tilting? you play bad...

towards the end, i can see that too often (for SSS) you were either
      A) rasing preflop then folding postflop
      B) more likely; calling big raises preflop when you shoudn't have then folding on flop because surprise surprise you missed.

my solution

1) stick with SSS, if you are playing by the book, it's nothing to worry about it's just poker.
      2) reread SSS. then repeat see 1) i.e keep playing

ps hand 240 sickkkk
    • inf4my
      1700 hands? Read some of the other threads on this board where people are downswinging over 30,000 hands.

1700 is a drop in the pond and means nothing. Those losses can be wiped out in a matter of minutes.
    • Berkstajger
      1700 hands is nothing and I thing you shouldn't be too worried about regulars adjusting to your sss style as there should be still enough fish on NL10. If you're playing strict sss, maybe a leak can be found in table selection... Maybe you join a fishy table, but then fish can leave and you get stuck with tight regs without even noticing it and all of the sudden you start losing money with same game.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      700 hand downer? Nothing...1k break even before that nothing! whats more youv only lost abit more than one BSS stack.
    • Ejeckt
      Yeah that ain't bad, mate. Sure, it's hard to handle, but you'll get used to it. It could be much worse :P You'll likely come out of it soon enough.
    • Tabassco
      thank you all.

but how do i need select tables?
      and i can find fishy table?
    • Berkstajger
      Ccc, you haven't done your homework... there's a silver article about the table selection. ;)
    • EgertS
      If you are playing in PartyPoker then choose the "Beginners" tables under the cash games. These are full of big stack fishes and surprisingly has few shortstackers.