first month at pokerstrategy

• degnic
      I played poker quite random before joining pokerstrategy, I made little profit from freerolls at some pokersites etc, but nothing much. Hadn't even heard you could actually play poker with a strategy before joining up here. I started with SSS as suggested, and started to like playing with it quickly (small losses, ok profit). I played on the NL10 tables for a week or so, before moving to NL25 tables.

I had a little downswing there (~25$) but started to get better hang of the SSS and made it up quite quickly. I made the 5k raked hand limit last week, and gained another 100$ from it. Also, the amount of profit / hour started to settle, which I guess is a good sign.

I've been playing with the SSS for 4 weeks now, and got balance of 400$ on the account (150$ from here), started to read about the BSS, but think I'll stick to the SSS atleast for while because the variety of wins/losses seems better with SSS.

just wanted to say cheers for the people who work here and keep on rockin.
  • 2 replies