This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

first month at pokerstrategy

• degnic
      degnic
      Bronze
      I played poker quite random before joining pokerstrategy, I made little profit from freerolls at some pokersites etc, but nothing much. Hadn't even heard you could actually play poker with a strategy before joining up here. I started with SSS as suggested, and started to like playing with it quickly (small losses, ok profit). I played on the NL10 tables for a week or so, before moving to NL25 tables.

I had a little downswing there (~25$) but started to get better hang of the SSS and made it up quite quickly. I made the 5k raked hand limit last week, and gained another 100$ from it. Also, the amount of profit / hour started to settle, which I guess is a good sign.

I've been playing with the SSS for 4 weeks now, and got balance of 400$ on the account (150$ from here), started to read about the BSS, but think I'll stick to the SSS atleast for while because the variety of wins/losses seems better with SSS.

just wanted to say cheers for the people who work here and keep on rockin.
  • 2 replies