Cant Create Account On Titan Poker

• dreamdragon
      dreamdragon
      Basic
      HEY IM HOPING SOMEONE WILL BE ABLE TO HELP ME OUT WITH THIS ONE. I PASSED THE POKER STRATEGY QUIZ AND WAS REQUESTED TO DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE FOR THE ROOM OF MY CHOICE. AS I ALREADY HAD AN ACCOUNT ON TITAN POKER I CHOSE THE SAME ROOM. HOWEVER, AFTER READING THE INSTRUCTIONS I UNINSTALLED THE TITAN POKER SOFTWARE FROM MY PC AND THEN DOWNLOADED THE SOFTWARE AGAIN. BUT IN THIS NEWLY INSTALLED SOFTWARE I JUST CAN NOT GET TO CREATING A NEW ACCOUNT. IT SHOWS MY OLD TITAN POKER NAME AND USERNAME IN THOSE FIELDS. EVEN UPON MULTIPLE UNINSTALLATIONS AND REINSTALLATIONS I CAN NOT FIND THE CREATE ACCOUNT ON THE PAGE. IT ALWAYS SHOWS MY OLD TITAN POKER USERNAME.. WHAT SHOULD I DO?!?! PLEASE HELP. IT IS HIGHLY FRUSTRATING.

REGARDS
  • 4 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello dreamdragon,

Welcome to PokerStrategy and the Forums!

Unfortunately if you already have a Titan account then it is impossible to receive the capital there. It is against the Terms and Conditions of Titan poker to have more than 1 account and as you have already created an account on that computer/internet ip adress Titan poker stops you from being able to make another one.

Please go to this link --> http://www.pokerstrategy.com/quiz/platform/ and pick another platform.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • dreamdragon
      dreamdragon
      Basic
      hey thanks for the quick response. i have selected full tilt as my room of choice and have completed all the registration requirements. i also got a confirmation from PS saying that all the formalities have been completed and i will receive my starting capital as soon as the verification is complete. i had a play money account on full tilt. will that be a problem? i have again uninstalled FTP from my PC and reinstalled it after downloading it from the mentioned link on PS platform overview page.

regards
    • dreamdragon
      dreamdragon
      Basic
      also, can someone tell me what they mean by "check and verify"??
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi dreamdragon,

PokerStrategy will need to check your details and verify your ID. They may require ID documentation to prove your identity, but support will help you through this if required.

Regarding Full Tilt play money, you will need to ensure that you use the PokerStrategy code, however it depends on Full Tilt whether they allow you to sign up for a real money account tracked through PokerStrategy.

An email to Full Tilt support team support@fulltiltpoker.com should confirm whether they will allow this. If they do not allow it, you will need to choose a complete new platform where you have not played before.

Best regards,

Bart