Hei, hei

• Angelomon88
      Angelomon88
      Bronze
      Hei

My name is Anita and i come from Estonia. I have been playing for 1year on different poker sites (last one was on prima network) but i lost 3 times in 5min with premium hands! Got like AA after few min KK and AK the last hand. All lost to a so called "donk" with way crappier hands second hand i lost to J7 got into tilt badly and lost all the bankroll.
      So now i am here. Passed the quiz and registered myself and waiting for my 50$ bankroll, i have readed alot of strategies here before and only today i wanted to really try and get the bankroll :) .
      Passed the quiz, no idea how good did i do but as i passed so thats great. Still reading stuff on the website about SSS as i was mainly playng them. Hopefully i will make alot more out of that 50 bucks!! Hehe
  • 7 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hi Angelomon88,

Welcome in the community. We are here to help you the improve your skills in order to build a bankroll. I can recommend several things:
      1. Play according to the bankroll management. This is the most important point. I saw a lot of players going broke, because they didn't stick to it. ( for NL it's this one: BRM)
      2. Read all available articles.
      3. Stay active in the forum, which means: ask questions whenever you have some.
      4. Post in our hand analysis boards (Fixed-Limit / No-Limit / SNG)!
      5. Watch videos and visit coachings.

If you really do these things, you will be a winning player who climbs up the limits.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • Angelomon88
      Angelomon88
      Bronze
      Hei!!

Thanks for that! I will be doing it :D i will still probably stick to sss at low limits with the 50 bankroll when i get it. To get bigger bankroll to move up to limits. As i made account with Everest poker as i havent played there before it doesnt have the 50+100 bonus? Only 50$?

And yeah hopefully i will make some decent amount out of the 50! I have done it before, as i started first with poker i deposited to prima network only 23$ and made it much more :D
    • taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      Hi Anita and good luck! :D
    • Angelomon88
      Angelomon88
      Bronze
      Hei and thanks.

When i get the 50$ then i will stick to SSS at low limits (0.5/0.10) and try to work myself up in one month to move up to higher limits, thats the goal, so needed is around 150$. Hopefully i can do it! I think setting a short term goal is kinda good... keeps u motivated;)
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Hello Anita and welcome :)

While I agree with u that setting goals is very important, I think that it is more important for u to get to look at the basic strategies of online poker and figure out what kind would suit u best. The basic articles on this site should give u a good enough idea of what appeals most to u :)

Then u should focus on truly mastering the type of online poker u want to play. Following the strategies is one thing, figuring out which one applies in a certain situation is not as easy though. Poker is a very complicated game which takes a lot of time to master.

I wish u luck and hope ur poker journey will be a successful one :)
    • Angelomon88
      Angelomon88
      Bronze
      Thanks Atoks :)
    • Angelomon88
      Angelomon88
      Bronze
      Hei again.

Got my 50$ today (that was fast!) and played around 45min on two tables. SSS and off to bed now. +5,40$, that`s better than nothing :D
      Sometimes it`s amazingly hard to fold "good" hands like KQ or QJs and such as i am out of position and its to risky etc. But so far so good.
      Thanks pokerstrategy, hope ill make alot of money someday :)