Ticket for (removed by mod) in London

• fabiss
      fabiss
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I wanted to ask if anybody is interested in a ticket for the XXX [Edited by EagleStar88] - Against Forum Rules in London this sunday. I can't watch it because of an exam in school and have to sell it.

I will send the ticket tomorrow if a mod would act as trustee.

If someone is interested please tell me what sort of price you have in mind.
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi fabiss,

Sorry to hear that you cannot make your game, however this forum isn't the place to advertise it (against forum rules).

These rules are there to protect all members including yourself from financial loss.

If you google, there are plenty of websites or social networks that are designed for such transactions, but of course do treat these with caution.

Trust you will understand, best regards,

Bart

Rule No. 3: No advertising commercial offers of any sort!

We cannot allow links to affiliate sites or the posting of bonus codes. The project PokerStrategy.com is completely financed by our affiliate advertising. Without this we could not offer our support, articles, or live coaching. For this reason we must protect the interest of the entire community from foreign advertising. This includes indirect advertising for commercial offers!

Rule No. 5: No threads about private money transfers or sales (PT/PA, Books)!

It is not allowed to search for private money transfers, or to sell items (e.g. PokerTracker, PokerACE liscences or books) on the forum. Please use Neteller or Moneybookers for your transfer needs. It is also not allowed to ask for money or loans on the forum. We do not want our users to be put in situations where they can suffer potential monetary loses.