Weekly Vote: Will you play in FTOPS XIV?

• Poll
    • Weekly Vote: Will you play in FTOPS XIV?

No, I don't have the bankroll for this
        57%
        I will play in the MiniFTOPS
        25%
        I don't play MTTs
        13%
        Yes, I'm looking forward to that
        5%
      Total: 61 Votes
    • vhallee
      vhallee
      Bronze
      The 14th Full Tilt Online Poker Series is set to start in just two weeks and there will be 25 events with a total prize pool of $16 million!

The smaller version of the FTOPS, the cleverly-named MiniFTOPS, will start in December. Since this is a prestigious event and the prize pool is not bad at all, will you be joining these tournaments tables? Let's see if we can have some PokerStrategists aiming for the million dollar prizes!
  • 13 replies
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      I might play a few if I have time, but not really looking forward to it.
    • Fongie
      Fongie
      Bronze
      Always so positive Yoghi :f_biggrin:
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      I had already qualified for a $322 FTOPS event through a satellite, but I'm being sensible and taken the $T instead as way over the level I'm used to.

I will probably play a couple of the miniFTOPS events, but I personally think that there are a lot better value mtt's available with better chance of cashing etc.

Just my own personal view, good luck to all our members that take part, ship them back to the English Community :D

Best regards,

Bart
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vhallee
      The smaller version of the FTOPS, the cleverly-named MiniFTOPS,
      O RLY?!

i lol'd for some reason :D

I wont be playing as i dont have an ftp account :( :f_mad:

-Jack
    • TwiceT
      TwiceT
      Black
      im not going to play too many events i guess

however, im looking forward to the 550$ hu event
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      I'll be playing some of the mini events and maybe one of the bigger ones but I think its better if I take the $T instead of gambling lol. :f_biggrin:
    • LeRazex
      LeRazex
      Bronze
      Mby will try some mini tournament if my tournament will be big enough
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      Originally posted by Fongie
      Always so positive Yoghi :f_biggrin:
      I couldn't choose any option that fit me :(
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      nope simply dont have the bankroll for it.

Whats the bankroll for big tournaments anyway? 100 buy ins or something?

even if i had that much, i probably wouldn't play them. It's a simple fact you can't win in a big tournament if you dont get lucky or atleast don't get unlucky.
    • enemaze
      enemaze
      Bronze
      Im not rolled for FTOPS or mini, won a sat to FTOPS warmup which is 5+0.5 (im actually rolled for that, i was just cheap :P ) which will probably prove to be donkament. Im not sure if ill be able to play at it actually, it's starts at about 9 pm here so if i make a deep run it will be an all nighter, but cash is pretty sweet for my standards.
      Im thinking about maybe trying to satellite my way to the miniFTOPS, but im afraid my level of play isnt sufficent. Good MTT players totally mindfuck you, and im far from mindfucking.
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      I'm a donkey without a decent roll. so let's wait till december to play mtts :f_mad:
    • AlexanderD22
      AlexanderD22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by enemaze
      Im not rolled for FTOPS or mini, won a sat to FTOPS warmup which is 5+0.5 (im actually rolled for that, i was just cheap :P ) which will probably prove to be donkament. Im not sure if ill be able to play at it actually, it's starts at about 9 pm here so if i make a deep run it will be an all nighter, but cash is pretty sweet for my standards.
      Im thinking about maybe trying to satellite my way to the miniFTOPS, but im afraid my level of play isnt sufficent. Good MTT players totally mindfuck you, and im far from mindfucking.
      LOL

I won 2 seats to that so far. Complete disregard for BRM on FT since I have less than 5$ and this point, 2 FTs of freerolls in last 2 weeks. I took the T$ for the one seat and kept the other, figure why not seat only cost me a buck.

Warmup will be my FTOPS experience, unless something ridiculous happens I guess.
    • ihufa
      ihufa
      Gold
      Originally posted by Yoghi
      I might play a few if I have time, but not really looking forward to it.
      +1