fULL TILT AGAINST ALL ODDS

• SStephanuSS
      SStephanuSS
      Bronze
      I think i will lose in a short time all my money left on Full Tilt.
      I say that because i really believe that someone, or sometinig ( bad program or i don`t know) is kidding me. In my last 2 days i played 8 hours per day poker on Full Tilt and something really strange happens. I`ve lost i think over 90 "all inn`s" from 100in situations like Me : AA , Enemy : lower pair
      Me: Ak, enemy :10 9, or some stupid hand. My bankroll is now 98$ from 170$ playing really strong and safe and most of my enemys being fishes.
      If this situation will not stop in 2 days i will lose all of my money and no bankroll management, or no short stack strategy, no tight game, absolutely nothing can save me.
      I have a six years experience in live poker and i can tell when something is wrong. Is not about bad day`s for poker or smething like that, the feeling i get and the and of the day is that i have been cheated.
      I really hope to be wrong and only time can tell that but my feeling is telling me that i will be broke soon.

Best regards people!
  • 3 replies
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      Yeah this happened to me as well. I had some decent sessions to begin, cleared my $50 and the 50 bonus, was up just over $100 and had 2 terrible sessions in a row with absolutely crazy bad beats over and over and my stack fell to $56. I decided that I was still playing well but this is just part of poker (its not the software) I played the next day and got back up to $66, took a break, read more strategy articles/ videos, started to do sit n go's as well as cash games and now im back to $78. My suggestion would be to take a break, re read all basic articles and play exactly how it says. That way you know its not you its just poker which includes bad luck and bad beats.
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      If your only loosing flips then things should get back to normal in no time, you should check your EV line... if your EV line is rising then you are playing right and variance is pretty high with short stack strategy. If you continue to play correct sooner or later you will win a lot of those all in situations, then I hope to see a post :s_p:
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze