Full Tilt Poker for Mac.

• pablomeza
      pablomeza
      Bronze
      Does anyone know how to make Full Tilt for Mac work? I have a MacBook with OSX Tiger 10.4.11 and when I try opening Full Tilt, the software 'unexpectedly closes' and asks me if I want to reopen. I click Yes but it is a never ending loop. Can anyone help me with this?
  • 6 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Sorry pablomeza,

I'm not personally familiar with Mac, however there maybe some members who can help.

Probably your best bet is to read Full Tilt's only FAQ or contact their support team at support@fulltiltpoker.com

Good luck,

Bart

Edit, pasted from their FAQ, but you may have already seen:

We’re pleased to offer software for Mac players. You can download our Mac software at: http://download.fulltiltpoker.com/download.php?os=mac

Don't forget to use the PokerStrategy code however.
    • pablomeza
      pablomeza
      Bronze
      Thank you Bart for your reply, but unfortunately it didn't help me much.I have Full Tilt Poker for Mac downloaded and installed ready to go, but when I open the application, it loads for 2 seconds and then closes immediately. Thanks for trying to help though!

I've already emailed fulltilt support, but haven't recieved a reply yet, and was hoping maybe someone here could help me out.
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pablomeza
      Does anyone know how to make Full Tilt for Mac work? I have a MacBook with OSX Tiger 10.4.11 and when I try opening Full Tilt, the software 'unexpectedly closes' and asks me if I want to reopen. I click Yes but it is a never ending loop. Can anyone help me with this?
      My guess is that you don't meet the minimum requirements. Do you have G4 or Intel processor in your Macbook?
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Originally posted by pablomeza
      Thank you Bart for your reply, but unfortunately it didn't help me much.I have Full Tilt Poker for Mac downloaded and installed ready to go, but when I open the application, it loads for 2 seconds and then closes immediately. Thanks for trying to help though!

I've already emailed fulltilt support, but haven't recieved a reply yet, and was hoping maybe someone here could help me out.
      Im not familier with Full Tilt or Mac, but could it be some form of Anti Virus software doing this? Maybe disable Anti Virus for 5 mins and try ;)

-Jack
    • cicciano
      cicciano
      Basic
      I use FT on mac...

Would try to use an app remover
      (e.g Amnesia (free) http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/10912094)
      to remove Full Tuilt complitly before a reinstall....

If this doesnt help, just send me a pm!
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kingdippy2008
      Im not familier with Full Tilt or Mac, but could it be some form of Anti Virus software doing this? Maybe disable Anti Virus for 5 mins and try ;)
      Mac's don't need Anti-Virus. :s_biggrin: