This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

About everest poker - bonus code not working?

• 4 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello DecMate,

I am not familer with Everest poker so i cant really help you. Is you account made with a PokerStrategy code or link? If not this could be the problem. Otherwise i suggest you contact Everest support about the problem.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • DecMate
      DecMate
      Gold
      i downloaded the everest software from the download link on this site, and tried to follow the instructions, but as you see the code isn't working.

:\
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      just OT
      why it is even relevant to download from ur link? U create fake website so that u can upload some backdoor and create ur own BOTNET army or what?
    • kAoChAn
      kAoChAn
      Bronze
      @DecMate
      I also just signed up with Everest and I don't remember putting in the bonus code (just the screen name on that page) but I received an e-mail from PS for the ID check, so I guess it's working...you didn't get an e-mail to confirm the bonus registration thingie?

I do hope we get our bonuses soon...:) best of luck....!