Which room should I play in?

• qwertz11
      qwertz11
      Bronze
      Hello fellow poker players,
      Yesterday I just withdrew my whole bankroll except 50$. I just got tired of NL. I had the idea to play FL in the summer, but didn't want to play on 1/2$ (as the bankroll management says), where the others have edge on me. So I think this is the right time to start something new. My question is whick room should I pick? I played NL on pokerstars&full tilt poker and know that PS has the biggest number of players, but my account isn't connected to pokerstrategy. Unluckily I'd like to get points in order to get access to the new strategies, so stars should be the last potential room.
      Please let me anything that crossed your mind, no matter it's about the rooms or just my aims. Thanks a lot!

ps: if I made this thread in a wrong topic, just move it to the right please . =)
  • 2 replies
    • Ejeckt
      Ejeckt
      Bronze
      For lowstakes FL I'd say Party/FT/Stars/iPoker (Titan, 365, Mansion) are your main options.
    • qwery1
      qwery1
      Bronze
      Stars FL cash game above $0.5/1 = almost no points, but a lot of good tables

Fulltilt have partial points what is very good for low stake player, but without rakeback = so bad

Party aceptable points but not so much good FR tables above $0.15/0.30, if you play 6max, its ok and very good bonus program

iPoker - I dont know really so much about that

Everest - kevvu have good results with that room