Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $25,00
      MP3:
      $26,71

0,1/0,25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with A:club: , T:club:
      MP2 folds, MP3 raises to $0,75, 3 folds, Hero raises to $2,50, MP3 calls $1,75.

I think that I have the best hand preflop. But I dont want to play it oop without initiative. That's why I raise here

Flop: ($5,10) T:heart: , 8:heart: , A:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3,00, MP3 calls $3,00.

board is good. Probably should have bet a bit more here

Turn: ($11,10) J:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $8,00, MP3 calls $8,00.

KQ, AJ beat me now, but I think I still have the best hand.

River: ($27,10) 5:heart: (2 players)
        Don't really know what to do here. Flush draw completes.
        Check/call? How would you play this hand?
  • 2 replies
    • Ensyfer
      Ensyfer
      Bronze
      First i though of suggesting a block bet, but then again i am not sure which worse hands may still call you.
      Your are ahead of AQ and thats it. AJ beats you after turn. I dont think its really likely he has a straight there.I think he would have raised then on the turn. Seems like a flush draw very much to me.

I would check fold.

another option: Since you know that he is very aggresive, perhaps C/R on turn would be good idea. Even though AJ got there, there are still many of draws out there.
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      c/rai is one of really good options
      He´d likely bet his floats/Ax hands, flushdraw and if you´re all-in then you don´t have to worry about river
      River: only flushdraw completed and he also can hold a lot of one pair hands that he migth call with river or turn them to bluff
      So imo shove is fine trying to rep a flush, which he might herocall with Ax or c/c,s ince he can shove himself with worse hands