Passed the quiz!

• bellamarysa
      bellamarysa
      Bronze
      Hi all,

I'm very excited to have passed the quiz and wondering how long it takes for the money to go through?! I hope to follow the poker strategy bank roll management to become a winning player!

Thanks for the opportunity!

Bellamarysa
  • 5 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi bellamarysa,

Thank you for your kind words and welcome to PokerStrategy.

We have lots to offer you here, ranging from the starting capital and strategy guides through to free live coaching sessions, strategy videos and sample hands forums. They all help you to develop your game and to give you the best possible chance of playing profitable poker.
      Take your time to browse the various different benefits of your free membership here.

We also have a very active and friendly community here with lots of hugely experienced members who are keen to pass on their thoughts, expertise and experience to fellow members.

All in all, I think you will like it here and we all wish you every success and enjoyment in your poker. Look forward to seeing you active within the forums in due course.

Good luck & best regards,

Bart
    • bellamarysa
      bellamarysa
      Bronze
      Thanks EagleStar,

I have a question though. The website asked for a security check from me, I supplied my driver's license to verify my identify and still waiting back from pokerstrategy security. How long does this usually take to verify?

Thanks,

BellaMarysa
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bellamarysa
      Thanks EagleStar,

I have a question though. The website asked for a security check from me, I supplied my driver's license to verify my identify and still waiting back from pokerstrategy security. How long does this usually take to verify?

Thanks,

BellaMarysa
      They usually request 2x forms of ID, one photo like passport/drivers licence and one with confirmation of your address e.g. utility bill etc.

If you haven't already sent both documents it might pay you to send in the other as this might cause delays:

• security@pokerstrategy.com

Once everything has been received it shouldn't take too long to approve, but allow a few days especially over weekends. We usually say allow 96 working hours to receive the starting capital.

Keep an eye on your email and support tickets in case support try to contact you for further information.

It's all so worth the small wait though, so be patient.

Best regards,

Bart
    • bellamarysa
      bellamarysa
      Bronze
      Still waiting :-( this is taking a long time to process......
    • AlexanderD22
      AlexanderD22
      Bronze
      Originally posted by bellamarysa
      Still waiting :-( this is taking a long time to process......
      Did you just pass the day you posted, ie. Thursday? I had an ID check done and would say it took about a week total from passing quiz, id check, to having money in my account. Keep in mind it is also the weekend right now so might not be done until Monday.