Daily Dollar

• 5 replies
    • pablomeza
      pablomeza
      Bronze
      I played in the afternoon one and it was a complete donkfest! I rebought 5 times because I kept getting sucked out BAD! I even lost once AQs vs J6o vs KQo on a three way pot because villain got a 6... Once I managed to not lose one of my all in's, I went to the top 100 of the 3000+ group and stayed there for quite a while.

When we were down to 450 players or so, close to ITM, I got a key hand were I got AA, raised and got 2 calls. FLOP brought a wet board of 4h 7h 6s, and both villains checked. I made my Cbet of around 6000 chips and one villain payed. Turn brought Jc which was a dead card. Villain checked and I threw my second barrel of a grand total of 800 chips. My keyboard didn't type out the 4th 0, and needless to say villain promptly payed and completed his gutshot straight with an 8s holding 9c Tc. This took me down 20,000 chips and brought me 15,000 chips well below the average. Another suck out ATs vs A5o and I was out in 439th place, 125 away from ITM :( .

It was a great experience though, but I wish I hadn't been sucked out so many times in the beginning.

Good luck with all the donkeys!
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      Yeah I was playing really well, I then get AKs with around 9000 in 120/240 blinds, raised to x4BB and this guy that was going all in with like K8 called me all in, so I called and he had 55. He hit a 5 on the flop and im out in 2700th lol. Oh well.
    • pinguzdr
      pinguzdr
      Bronze
      daily dollar is somewhat worse than russian roulette..i played the one without the rebuy few times..highest place i reached was about 150+ where i got out with a10 vs k10, bluff vs bluff where villain hit the flush on the river.imo it's not worth the time it takes to get itm (i played for about 4-5 hours to get to 150+ from 9k+ and the blinds were 15-30k or 20-40k)
      btw..i got about 4.5$ :) )
    • kAoChAn
      kAoChAn
      Bronze
      yeah...got beaten pretty bad and an early exit...I want to forget all those hands so I wouldn't share what they were...LOL anyway it was my first try...

great job if you're up even just a little! I'll be hitting the low limit tables first to recuperate...then maybe I'll try my luck again ^_~
    • pablomeza
      pablomeza
      Bronze
      I joined again today, the one that started 30 minutes ago, and I just got busted. AJ vs A7 against a maniac all in and he flopped 277 and I was quickly out... Oh well at least I didnt waste much of my time today.