Multitabling SSS on everest?

• fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      Hi,
      is it possible to lets say 9-table SSS on NL20+ on Everest? are tehre many Shortstacks on Those tables orateh are full of bigstacks
      and wirte pls anything that come ot ur mind
      ty
  • 13 replies
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      Additionaly, Are there good MTTs on Everest? or at least some deepstacked tourneys with some satelites to it?
    • arisko
      arisko
      Bronze
      I'm playing SSS on everest poker and just started on NL50. I have a hard time 9-tabling since the everest pokertables layout aren't really made for having more than 6 tables (I've heard about a software where you can auto-size them, it's in the everest forum) so maybe that take some of the profit/hour. I definately think it's still good for SSSing because the skill level isnt that high. I went from 30$ to 330$ with no downswings (except for downswings of 2BI, but that's nothing when SSSing). When it comes to MTT, I think Everest poker is all right. They have tournaments starting all the time, but ofc you cannot expect the same amount as PS or FTP.
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      I raelly appreciate ur answer Arisko, thank u for awesome answer, and I dont really mind that there arent hufge toruneys cause I ahvent played on PS and FTP so I am more used to smaller MTTs and also I play on site where traffic is 2k people so ...:D 6 talbes at one limit :)
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fakedurrr
      is it possible to lets say 9-table SSS on NL20+ on Everest? are tehre many Shortstacks on Those tables orateh are full of bigstacks
      and wirte pls anything that come ot ur mind
      SSS on Everest is very profitable especially at NL50 and NL100. There are often lots of short stacks, but not many of them play any strategy. Be careful if you jump down to NL10 though because that was formerly the lowest limit on Everest. There are a lot of people at that limit who only care about gambling and it will be swingy.
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      Ty, hopefully it wont happen and I will hit osme heater up to NL100 :D
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      The only thing about Everest that is not that great is that you don't quite have enough tables from NL50 upwards to play SSS on a long sessions. You'll most probably exceed 25BB on almost all the tables at one point and will have to take a 30-45 minute break before you can continue multitabling again.

I play 9 tables there. If you like to tile your tables, you'd need a really big monitor to multitable properly since the min res. for each table is really big compared to Stars/FTP
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      There is a Rat Protection (U can join table with the ammount u have left?)
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Originally posted by fakedurrr
      There is a Rat Protection (U can join table with the ammount u have left?)
      You have to join with the amount you left... Not sure whats the time for it though
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      45 mins afaik
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      naah, I hate that ... and what if I woul d double up and lets say I would stay on the table to datamine but IW odultn play, it wouldnt count as the time Ispent out of table right? they dont have sucha bug eight?
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      you can't datamine everest. if you are not dealt cards that hand the history doesn't get saved. :)
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      nooo, thats reallz bad for me :D where do I gonna get 1k hands at least o n one opponent? d: I wish there is some database flaoting around the internet for free :D
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Originally posted by elhh82
      you can't datamine everest.
      You can and one of the big companies is beta testing their software so it's still free right now.