SSS on Titan+ FD Bonus

• fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      Hi,
      is it possible to lets say 9-table SSS on NL20+ on Titan? are tehre many Shortstacks on Those tables or they are full of bigstacks
      and write pls anything that come ot ur mind
      and Is it possible to clear FD Bonus playing (starting with) NL20 SSS 6-9 tabling 1hour a day?
      ty
  • 7 replies
    • inf4my
      inf4my
      Bronze
      Titan NL20 is extremely tight. Half the players are shortstackers, and almost all the big stacks are TAG regs who play 15/12 at the loosest.

I 9 table 3-4 hours per day and I'm barely able to clear $5 per day of the bonus. Since September 9th I've cleared $135.

So no, there is no way you'll clear the bonus at that rate. You'll have to either play 6+ hours a day, or move up to NL100.
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      naaah, pitty, looks like Titan is not the Site of my choice now :( I hoped I could clear the whole 600bonus and get superboost :)
      Even beggginers tables are so Tight and fille d with SS?

anyway, GL with clearing bonus and Dont u know if it is the same on mansion cause they have the same 200percent up to 600 deposit bonus
    • inf4my
      inf4my
      Bronze
      Beginners tables are another story. I'm not allowed in so I've never experienced first hand, but from the stats they look pretty loose.

Problem is there's only like two of them.
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      oh, I thougnt its a huge bunch of them , at least my friend who played there told me, but well, he iis a noob.... :)
      TY
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      SS scumbags are destroying this game.
    • racenutalways
      racenutalways
      Bronze
      Heffron, I agree. These players are taking over. Playing NL20 is like playing NL4, and NL50 is like playing NL10.
      Beginners play SS, and get killed by BSS, I see one out of the 1000s making money at ipoker, one.

Durr, if you're looking for easy to clear bonus, then Full Tilt is the sight for that.
      A lot of gamblers there, also deep stacked tables, SS are the minority.
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      Ty, I will surely go there but first I will have to make my remaining bR reach 600 so that I could get full bonus , and well, If those guys on Ipoke r are playing Basic SSS then it would be quite easy to make profit from them .... jsut stealing with almost ATC and restealing with hands which have goof Equity agaisnt their range from the position they ar e raising