Request

• lloydy84
      lloydy84
      Bronze
      I have a request for the pokerstrategy staff.

I have a few friends who have signed up to the site and have passed the quiz, only to be asked for evidence of their ID.

Which is all fair enough, but they dont posses a driving licence or passport.. and we dont need ID cards in England. All I suggest is that pokerstrategy mention this fact on sign up.. along with which ID is accepted and so on.

I just think it would be annoying to read everything on the site, go through sign up, make a party poker account with t150 bonus code only for nothing to happen.

Thanks.
  • 5 replies
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      This is mentioned in our terms of condition.

Don't you realy need an ID-Card in the UK???

I didn't know...

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • lloydy84
      lloydy84
      Bronze
      No.. its not just this its lots of things.

A lot of people never leave the country so dont need a passport, and if these people also dont drive, then there is no ID available.

A national ID card for example, doesnt exist. In fact if someone showed a ID like this, its most likely fake because there is no such thing.

Apart from letters, the only other way to prove who you are is a birth certificate.

anyone over the age of 19 cannot use a birth certificate as ID to create a bank account for example, so I dont know how they manage to get one.

Anyway I didnt realise this was in the terms and conditions, but it isnt like.. blatently obvious. Thanks for the reply anyway.
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      birth certificate?
      or you need something with picture ?
    • lloydy84
      lloydy84
      Bronze
      For pokerstrategy im not sure.

but for a bank account if your under 19 u can use birth certificate, but over 19 you cant. you'll need picture id.

The only pic ID i have is my drivers license... not sure what else you could use.. expept passport.
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Drivers license is ok too.

Best regards,
      Stefan