No rakeback...AGAIN!!!

• PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Ok so i'v been back full tim at full tilt for 2 weeks!

Before then i played little bit here and there, without rakeback! And again this week no rakeback!!!

Could one of the mods look into this please and tell me why i havnt been getting anyrakeback?

I havnt used any FTPs atall or anything...stricyly been playing cash games...and thats all i've been doing.

Many thanks
  • 13 replies
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      Originally posted by PocketAcesJohn
      Ok so i'v been back full tim at full tilt for 2 weeks!

Before then i played little bit here and there, without rakeback! And again this week no rakeback!!!

Could one of the mods look into this please and tell me why i havnt been getting anyrakeback?

I havnt used any FTPs atall or anything...stricyly been playing cash games...and thats all i've been doing.

Many thanks
      I'm guessing the first week you hadn't cleared your bonus yet (me too). And I heard that rakeback comes very late on friday, so we just gotta wait.
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello PocketAcesJohn,

Please look at this Rakeback FAQ (Look here first) as this may help you work out why you havent recieved rakeback.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      What bonus? I'v been a member at full-tilt for probablly 1 year, so i havnt had a deposit bonus or anything. There was biggest bonus ever but i cleared only $30 and decided to switch sites. I've raked a good amount the last few weeks...so i have no clue as to why im not getting RB.
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kingdippy2008
      Hello PocketAcesJohn,

Please look at this Rakeback FAQ (Look here first) as this may help you work out why you havent recieved rakeback.

-Jack
      Looked at the info thanks...and i still dont know why! Can you please look into this?
    • Irooz
      Irooz
      Bronze
    • LetchLord
      LetchLord
      Bronze
      Hi guys... we get the rake back from Full Tilt a bit later today - in about 4-5 hours from now (like 9-10 pm Central European Time).
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      Sometimes even later, so don't panic until tomorrow morning.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      What bonus? I'v been a member at full-tilt for probablly 1 year, so i havnt had a deposit bonus or anything. There was biggest bonus ever but i cleared only $30 and decided to switch sites. I've raked a good amount the last few weeks...so i have no clue as to why im not getting RB.
      Any bonus, including the recent "Big bonus", "take2" etc.

As per the Important sticky, you will need to clear any -ve Net Earned Rake balance before receiving rakeback again.

Please everyone follow the flow chart carefully. I would ask that everyone waits until Tuesday as recommended on this chart before contacting support, otherwise support will just get swamped with needless tickets when rakeback is just delayed slightly which is pretty standard.

If by Tuesday you still feel that something is fundamentally wrong, then by all means, contact support for assistance who will be happy to help.

Best regards,

Bart
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      OMG I got $28 rakeback! Wow thats amazing im now only $25 from NL25! Thanks PS :D
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88

As per the Important sticky, you will need to clear any -ve Net Earned Rake balance before receiving rakeback again.

Please everyone follow the flow chart carefully. I would ask that everyone waits until Tuesday as recommended on this chart before contacting support, otherwise support will just get swamped with needless tickets when rakeback is just delayed slightly which is pretty standard.

If by Tuesday you still feel that something is fundamentally wrong, then by all means, contact support for assistance who will be happy to help.

Best regards,

Bart
      As i'v said........

I've only been back at full-tilt for 2weeks!

Still havnt got my rakeback...can you please look into this and tell me why?
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze

Best regards,

Bart
      As i'v said........

Hello PocketAcesJohn,

We as forum moderators do not have any access to personal information or account details so we can not help, only advise. If you are sure that everything is correct and you should be receiving rakeback, then please contact PokerStrategy support via the the ticketing system.

-Jack
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kingdippy2008

Best regards,

Bart
      As i'v said........

Hello PocketAcesJohn,

We as forum moderators do not have any access to personal information or account details so we can not help, only advise. If you are sure that everything is correct and you should be receiving rakeback, then please contact PokerStrategy support via the the ticketing system.

-Jack
      Ok, many thanks =)

Can i expect a reply at weekends or will i be waiting until monday?
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello again,

You may get a reply, but there is definately less support staff around on weekends so dont expect a reply within a day :)

-Jack