cashgames 6max nl50-100

• ronekinky
      ronekinky
      Bronze
      im thinking of joining stars. would appreciate if someone could give their opinion on this.. how high is the standard of the players at these limits? ive heard stars is really tight and only regulars? if i sit down at a 6max nl50 table, is everyone gonna be a 14/12 nit? thanx...
  • 4 replies
    • iamblueandurmine
      iamblueandurmine
      Bronze
      I have played both regularly for 2 years, stars currently has the toughest 50 and 100nl tables around 14/12 to 16/14 range, many many regular SN and a few SNE TAGs at the non fast tables.

Recently ive found it much tighter than the other sites with a diminishing fish pool, in my opinion FT is the place to be right now for 100nl, esp FR (dont know about 50nl), not sure why but the fish are loving it
    • drachdudek
      drachdudek
      Bronze
      Originally posted by iamblueandurmine
      I have played both regularly for 2 years, stars currently has the toughest 50 and 100nl tables around 14/12 to 16/14 range, many many regular SN and a few SNE TAGs at the non fast tables.

Recently ive found it much tighter than the other sites with a diminishing fish pool, in my opinion FT is the place to be right now for 100nl, esp FR (dont know about 50nl), not sure why but the fish are loving it
      +1, recently i transfered some bankrool to PS and according soem threads should be PS mora LAG then FT, but i dont think so, lot lot of tight regulars...
    • opal99
      opal99
      Black
      table/seat selection is the key!

Who cares about all those nits and regs if you have hundreds of tables to play at - look for fish and you're fine :)

I'm moving to Stars myself within few days and according to what I've heard it's ~1 limit tougher than other sites... so what? As long as you can select good tables, it doesnt matter where you play, except details as rake/rakeback/software and other stuff that are simply the best @ Stars.
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      I like nit regs. There easily exploitable and although they may not more profitable than the fish, you can definately make some money off their predictable betting patterns ;)

And considering its the biggest site, im sure that with good table selection, there is no shortage of fish ;)

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack