Still ranking problem

• Dandiiik
      Dandiiik
      Bronze
      As I have already written here several times, I was inactive some days and my points needed for next level started to grow back. I started to watch videos and read articles again but with no effect, every day 2 or more points are added. I dont know what to do, I have to create a new account and start from the beginning.
  • 6 replies
    • THeGaME23
      THeGaME23
      Bronze
      You earn points by playing not watching videos and posting.
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello Dandiiik,

I copied this from another thread that i posted in to you.

To increase you rank you have to earn strategy points. To earn these you have to play on a linked PokerStrategy account and create rake. You will receive an amount of strategy points depending on the rake you have created and the poker room you are playing at.

To increase level you have to earn a certain amount of points in a space of time. To find out the different levels and the time needed to earn them can be found here.

To see how many points you have gained in the previous 4 weeks then please look at this;

All this information can be found under the Rewards section.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • Dandiiik
      Dandiiik
      Bronze
      Now I got it, I played at titan poker which was a poker room where I sent my starting capital but I lost it everything so I started to play at pokerstars. So now I dont play at titan anymore and the points grow. Do I understand well? So can I have pokerstars as my next poker room and how? I dont know how to set it there on the page http://www.pokerstrategy.com/home/. Can you help me?

I cant find the information sharing field in the lobby of pokerstars even if I delete cookies in my browser.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Dandiiik,

You can only earn PokerStrategy points via a linked account that you first set up using the PokerStrategy link and/or marketing code.

You will be unable to earn points via an existing account that you held prior to joining PokerStrategy and it is against the poker platforms terms and conditions to set up more than one account.

You can of course choose a new platform and make a deposit of your own funds if you wish.

Sorry, not sure what has happened to the information sharing on Stars at the moment, they seem to have had a software update. Trying to find an answer for you on this.

Best regards,

Bart
    • Dandiiik
      Dandiiik
      Bronze
      Ok, I created my stars account and then I filled the ID field so I did not have an existing account but I forgot to fill information sharing and now I cant find it. So if you find what happened I would be very grateful :)
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello Dandiiik,

Creating another account in the same name is against Pokerstars terms and conditions. This could result in them seizing your money and closing the account.

I do not know what happened, as i do not have any access to account details and information as we are just forum moderators. Just please make sure you downloaded stars via the link and follow all steps provided here --> http://www.pokerstrategy.com/pokerstars

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack