Titan tables layout

• Paskkal29
      Paskkal29
      Bronze
      I would like to know if it,s possible on Titan poker to use another layout.I like the site, but the blue tables layout is killing my eyes.Can anyone help me?
  • 10 replies
    • stampman024
      stampman024
      Bronze
      Have looked myself and cant find any way! can only suggest turning colour down on monitor.
    • FrozenRope
      FrozenRope
      Bronze
      I use ipskinner for playing at Titan however don't think its updated since Titans recent update. I haven't tried to use it yet it may have already been patched to be compatible with Titan so can't confirm.

Just to confirm I tried ipskinner the latest version I could d/l was 3.08, it DOES NOT work with the New Titan client.
    • RonTitanManager
      RonTitanManager
      Basic
      We should see with SClause if Minimax mod works with the new version. I'll ask him to post ETA or if it works.
      Thx
      RTM

Originally posted by FrozenRope
      I use ipskinner for playing at Titan however don't think its updated since Titans recent update. I haven't tried to use it yet it may have already been patched to be compatible with Titan so can't confirm.

Just to confirm I tried ipskinner the latest version I could d/l was 3.08, it DOES NOT work with the New Titan client.
    • Paskkal29
      Paskkal29
      Bronze
      Ok,thanks Ron! ;)
    • joehahaha
      joehahaha
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RonTitanManager
      We should see with SClause if Minimax mod works with the new version. I'll ask him to post ETA or if it works.
      Thx
      RTM

Originally posted by FrozenRope

Why don't playtech buy the minimaxmod source code and copyrights to improve their software? It's a shame some amateur can beat a professional company such as playtech.
    • SClause
      SClause
      Basic
      Latest minimaxmod version (v0.8.3 and higher - http://www.minimaxmod.com) is compatible with the latest titan client soft version.

If you have any problems/questions feel free to ask.

/amateur out
    • RonTitanManager
      RonTitanManager
      Basic
      Hi SClause,
      Thanks for the quick answer.

Originally posted by SClause
      Latest minimaxmod version (v0.8.3 and higher - http://www.minimaxmod.com) is compatible with the latest titan client soft version.

If you have any problems/questions feel free to ask.

/amateur out
    • Paskkal29
      Paskkal29
      Bronze
      Thanks sClause for the help.I have another problem now,when i try to install it,this box shows up and it,s written;( Error attempting to read from the source install database C:\Windows\installer\391864.msi.).
      Could you help me with that problem!?! ?(
    • SClause
      SClause
      Basic
      This is an issue with the webserver. Are you saving the installer file as an .exe? rename that file to .msi file if that is the case.

Also sometimes (yeah I should really add a reliable mirror) the file downloaded is way too small ... like barely 1 mb. The installer should be about 11Mb. So try redownloading, reloading the webpage, empting browser cache, downloading with another browser...
    • Paskkal29
      Paskkal29
      Bronze
      Alright,it works fine now!!It is a great tool with a lots of options to customize,fn nice!!Thanks for your patience and help Sclause and a mention to Ron who is on the ball!Good night everybody.
      Now i just need to start playing on shothanded tables.