A thought in my head

• levs
      levs
      Bronze
      Today i was playing being hitting a bad swing for 2 weeks now... sometimes i feel when i raise or call nuttin is hitting the flop for me when i see fourth street even worse.. but i have been thinking yes we go on tilt when we surrender a good hand or lost a good hand but the main problem i see is............ when people reporting there downswings (and its a problem to me also ) is personal problems ... issues, like bills need to pay.... work not going well... problems with car etc. or general issues that happen to people daily... was just wondering when we hit tilt play badly then play the following day or next time you play with the general issues and overall our play decrease no matter how much poker aticle you read .... basically i think general amout of people have the strategy tips down the basic to the intermediate level and if you think about it.... if you play general like that ALL the time we be sucessfull in the long run.... but is that mind set comes alot... that blocks your play and your reading .. to me once you overcome that most players be sucessfull example doyle brunson ... alot of stuff happen to him his time... but he sticked it out and seperated problems from poker.. Bascailly if your having problems to the point its bothering you dont play poker.... because we going want to double up in on hrs of play ... so we play more Carefree and thats what bite players. its hard to do ... just a thought rang in my head dunno if crap i am talkng but JAh nuh star thats just what i think .. excuse on the english....
  • 2 replies
    • Atoks
      Atoks
      Bronze
      Not really crap, all very true. Many things will affect how well u will be playing poker. Clear mind, peaceful environment/room/flat/house, no distractions around the table, no one disturbing u at random moments while u play .... they all play a big role in our ability to focus and concentrate.

I see it with myself. I can't multitable and play good poker at my GF's place. There's a street under her window and people doing stuff all the time around her place so yeah ... I just try to completely avoid playing poker there or play late at night when it's peaceful :)
    • levs
      levs
      Bronze
      yeah bro thats what affect alot people we just need to watch how we play.