about inactivity

• Varekai
      Varekai
      Bronze
      I was wondering about if what happened was normal. At some point i couldnt play anymore due to time issues and i found out later on that they took all of the remaining starting capital due to inactivity. I figured it was normal so i didnt care much about, besides i got a second chance with a second starting capital in pacific poker so i've been playing with that and doing alright so far.

The thing is, i decided to play some freerolls and see if i could build a decent bankroll on partypoker, but they took the money i earned playing those freerolls too. Should i even bother playing on partypoker anymore? Will they take any money that i make there? Im kind of confused so any help would do.

thanks
  • 3 replies
    • delete461
      delete461
      Bronze
      If you dont clear your starting capital in a certain time I think you lose it, but they dont take money you earned through freerolls. Write to PartyPoker support and ask what is going on, Im pretty sure you'll find you got your facts wrong somewhere.
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Did u win the freeroll after they took what you had in your account ?( because that doesnt sound right. Once they take the capital I don't think that they would take any more money out of the account. Though I am not sure on their policy.
    • Varekai
      Varekai
      Bronze
      yes, though i didnt win the freerolls i made something like 4 dollars and they magically dissapeared after a few days, all of this after they took the remaining starting capital. I guess i'll have to talk to support

thanks