DON BLOG with vidoes

• DoubleOrNothingPro
      DoubleOrNothingPro
      Global
      Hi there
      I am going to start up a blog. About my life as A professional DON player. I also would like it to be a learning experince for pokerstrtegy viewers and community members. Therefore I would like to do a weekly blog post with a video and commentary. However I do not want to break the rules of the forum. How do I go about letting people see these videos? Can I post them in the blog? OR do i put a link in the blog so them people can copy and paste it into google find it and watch it? How do I go about this? Any help would be truly appreciated?

By the way the vids are going to be some 6 and some 10 handed DONs on titan poker and pokerstrategy. Probably 4 tabling so I can commentate still rather than mass multitable and struggle to commentate properly. They will be 10-200 dollar depending upon the site and my mood.
  • 9 replies
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Hi SuperSean :)
    • DoubleOrNothingPro
      DoubleOrNothingPro
      Global
      Hi this is DoubleOrNothingPro not the person you mention.
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      I'll be waiting for some of those videos. :s_biggrin:
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by DoubleOrNothingPro
      Hi this is DoubleOrNothingPro not the person you mention.
      Sure it is :)
    • DoubleOrNothingPro
      DoubleOrNothingPro
      Global
      hi Kidpoker nice to find someone intersted in this as I have no idea about this community and whether people would like this.

Kimber I have no idea what you are going on about. Please do not add posts to a thread that have no meaning or help. This is a learning community and you are not helping the learning process. You are simply adding to your post count as this seems to be your aim in poker.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Please be advised that the setting up of multiple PokerStrategy accounts is strictly against the terms and conditions of PokerStrategy.

Anyone found to be setting up duplicate accounts will be instantly and globally banned from PokerStrategy and should they persist legal consequences could also follow.

Best regards,

Bart
    • DoubleOrNothingPro
      DoubleOrNothingPro
      Global
      hi#
      I have just joined this community today. I do not understatnd what is going on about this other person? I found this forum through my friend sk345di who is an active member of the community. I assure you that I have only this one account.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi DoubleOrNothingPro,

If what you say is true, then welcome to the community and you have nothing to fear.

It's just strange that you join and use the exact same wording as a member who was recently banned.

One of PokerStrategy's priorities is to protect it's members from financial or otherwise loss and members should be aware that any offer of coaching can only be provided by a trained and authorised member approved by PokerStrategy.

I would respectfully ask that you refrain from any such activities. PokerStrategy already provide excellent coaching/video/strategy material which you are welcome to read, analyse and post feedback on.

Best regards,

Bart
    • FrozenRope
      FrozenRope
      Bronze
      Hi mister DON pro, I look forward to some content from you, I play at Titan as well whats your screenname there. Mine is IrishMermaid If your going to put videos in your blog I think you need to ask first, would hate to see a player wanting to help other be banned for wrong doings.