SSS at 25nl

• Swire
      Swire
      Bronze
      Well i was wondering if fellow SSS players could comment in this topic about the different hand charts they used when they grinded through the limits.. Im currently struggling at 25nl sss on partypoker and i can't decide on a final hand chart to stick to. I keep playing looser and looser not sticking to my chart and playing more low connectors etc in lp. If people could comment and give me some advice to beat this limit it would be much appreiciated (including past experience ^^ if possible please)

p.s. is it profitable at this level to stick completely to the SHC?
      Swire :P
  • 5 replies
    • Jaime001254
      Jaime001254
      Bronze
      i dont know about party, but it should work fine

i've heard that there's a lot of ssers there, but i think there are more ssers than sssers and you should profit with standard sss charts
    • Swire
      Swire
      Bronze
      Ive tried playing with SHC and it seems a little to tight for the tables on PP has anyone got a SHC which they have modified for 25nl SSS if you have i would really appreciate it if you share it with me thanks

Swire
    • fakedurrr
      fakedurrr
      Bronze
      try EP:TT+ AQo/s+(depends on table
      MP: 88+ KQo+ (77)
      LP+ Blinds Any crap if First in and depends on blind but prob 66+JQ+ should work against everyone
    • raun
      raun
      Bronze
      doesnt nl25 suck at PP?

if i were you id move to ftp instead. and there i would play in the late or early hours against americans and play a pretty typical chart such as

utg JJ+ AK+
      utg2 aq+ tt+
      mp1+mp2 aq+99+
      mp3 aj+ kq+ 88+
      bu+co at+ kq+ 77+ and steals depending on the blinds.
    • Swire
      Swire
      Bronze
      Maybe i should move im not sure.... Thanks for the SHC advice mate