Losing money with FL strategy

• 2 replies
    • enemaze
      enemaze
      Bronze
      First of all, im almost certainly sure your sample size isnt big enough to determine which hands are profitable in the long run. It could be the hands are profitable, but variance effects the short term results.
      2nd, you might be having trouble playing these hands, and it might be some sort of leak, so i would take a look at the times you got these hands and review them.
      I would stick to SHC, the ppl here at PS figured out mathematically how you gain an edge using premium starting hands.
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Originally posted by enemaze
      First of all, im almost certainly sure your sample size isnt big enough to determine which hands are profitable in the long run. It could be the hands are profitable, but variance effects the short term results.
      2nd, you might be having trouble playing these hands, and it might be some sort of leak, so i would take a look at the times you got these hands and review them.
      I would stick to SHC, the ppl here at PS figured out mathematically how you gain an edge using premium starting hands.
      +1 Well said, Sir!