strategy points

• hughezy
      hughezy
      Bronze
      Hi

I passed quiz and had strting capital deposited on Everest ann can see m strategy points building slowly from this site.

A day or so later I downloaded Mansion Poker from your links and deposited in order to play the 1$ 5000$ added tourney...I have played and collected Mansion points but I do not seen to be getting awarded any strategy points for playing this site.

My SN there is sooosiiiccc

Many tahnks for your help
  • 6 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi hughezy, you need to make sure that your player id is filled in on your Profile Settings page (link below).

It can also sometimes take a few days for updates to be fully tracked, especially on newly created accounts.

Hope this helps and good luck in the $1 tourney :)

Best regards,

Bart
    • hughezy
      hughezy
      Bronze
      Hi

U were right I hadnt updated my profile last....doh!

I have also added all other account details but apart from Mansion and Everest, they were existing acounts.. not sure if I did wrong..sry

Tim
    • metalDays
      metalDays
      Bronze
      Im sorry to hijack, but dont want to start a thread with the same name . I've got the same prob, I've passed the quiz like 4 weeks ago, i started playing online at pokerstars with my starting capital and I still have 0 points. And yes, my nick is registered at pokerstars at the settings menu...
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by metalDays
      Im sorry to hijack, but dont want to start a thread with the same name . I've got the same prob, I've passed the quiz like 4 weeks ago, i started playing online at pokerstars with my starting capital and I still have 0 points. And yes, my nick is registered at pokerstars at the settings menu...
      Hi metalDays,

It might be a problem with you not yet allowing the "sharing information" mentioned in the download guide.

You need to allow this so that the tracking and rake information can be sent back to PokerStrategy.
      The only problem at the moment, is that PokerStars seem to have done a software update and the share info button is no longer appearing.

I'm trying to find an answer at the moment, however it might pay you to contact Pokerstars support team in the interim time, mention you are a PokerStrategy member and want to check that information is being sent back to them.

Hope this helps,

Bart
    • Menschdefekt
      Menschdefekt
      Bronze
      I have a much similar question, part of which has been answered.
      I already had a pokerstars account, had my user name entered, did have info sharing selected (before it disappeared...) but it wouldn't track points.
      I was hoping that after loosing the start capital I could continue to use the site and use my own BR on a better poker room to build on.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Menschdefekt
      I have a much similar question, part of which has been answered.
      I already had a pokerstars account, had my user name entered, did have info sharing selected (before it disappeared...) but it wouldn't track points.
      I was hoping that after loosing the start capital I could continue to use the site and use my own BR on a better poker room to build on.
      Hi Menschedfekt,

Unfortunately we are unable to retrack existing accounts held prior to joining PokerStrategy. You can continue to play at PokerStars of course, but unfortuately would not be eligible for PokerStrategy points.

You could however register for another PokerStrategy partner site, receive a first deposit bonus (with your own funds deposit) and earn pokerStrategy points. Link below.

Full Tilt is similar to PokerStars with excellent software and player volumes etc.

Best regards,

Bart