More value grinding 1 platform or many?

• KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Just would like to know what people thoughts are on this topic.
      Is it better for someone to grind on one platform and receive the highest loyalty bonus/gifts whatever they happen to have... or is it better to play across a few different platforms in order to be able to have more table selection and thus access to more fish? The only platforms I really like are FT, Stars and Party... haven't really liked iPoker to much since the traffic sucks for me (though party traffic isn't that great either at least at other times than the day)

I guess the question should be answered for different types of people// someone with a small bankroll playing the micros/low... someone on mid and I guess someone playing larger stakes
  • 2 replies
    • csnmf
      csnmf
      Global
      Answered your own question really. If you are playing low stakes then table selection isn't as important most sites are going to have enough tables and enough fish on them for you not to worry. Also at low stakes bonuses are going to be a larger percentage of your winnings in this case it makes sense to stick to one platform unless it's a site like cake where the amount of bonuses you receive is flat and not dependent on your playing volume. High stakes is probably the opposite and mid-stakes is probably more of a grey area but i'd imagine the mid stakes regs particuarly at stars play exclusively there due to their VIP program.
    • mishkagg
      mishkagg
      Bronze
      I prefer grinding one platform just cause I can get the most of its bonuses/rake-back/whatever.