poker pros: moving to Malta

• TheLastNail
      heyho ppl

i am renewing the issue of moving to a nice mansion in Malta to live as poker pros, earning money by playing, coaching, video prod,ofc partying, enjoyin the weather, doing sports etc..

i am currently @ uni for a trial period, but i am not sure i want to continue.. if i somehow survive this year i ll deffo go after for at least 1 year, if i get dropped, i ll go asap. Ofc in case i like it in Malta very much i can just stay for much longer..

i am looking for ~ 3 ppl that would like to go too.

as said, this is all very flexible, so with me, i could go next month or in a year only, but at least i want to get to know the potential housemates.

cheers, gl @ tabs
  • 4 replies
    • Berzerger
      I was looking forward to moving abroad in about a year, Malta sounds like a fun place to live. I'll assume the mansion's not yours, so how much for the rent approximately?
    • ZhiCheng
      If you could give me some coachings so I d start making some serious money on regular basis NOT only I d love to go with you.. I would mix coctails for you every DAY !
      How bout that ? :P
    • DoubleOrNothingPro
      heey guys I am in malta between Nov 12- Nov 16th to play the EC poker tour Malta leg 1500 euro tourney. If you are moved there by then let me know and we could play some live poker together or you could play the tourney with me.
    • TheLastNail
      @Berzerger: fwik big nice houses /villas cost ~ 2k€/month so it would be abt 500 per person, surely more precise info to come in case of a serious interest;
      ofc Malta is THE destination not only coz of fun, nice weather, nice girls, english speaking society, but also coz of tax laws..

@GooRukYONG: u can alw order coachings from me ;) which limits do u play?

@DONPro: i wont be there so soon.. soonest possible i am leaving is end of November.