$0,97
      MP3:
      $0,91
      CO:
      $0,40
      BU:
      $1,99

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy Elephant 0.67 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:diamond: , T:diamond:
      3 folds, MP3 calls $0,02, 2 folds, Hero calls $0,01, BB checks.

Flop: ($0,06) Q:club: , 4:spade: , T:heart: (3 players)
      Hero checks, BB checks, MP3 bets $0,02, 2 folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0,06

Should I call, check-raise because of such a small bet or fold my 2nd pair TK?
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg
      MaestroOfZerg
      Bronze
      Hi,

Again i'd raise that preflop, our hand stands to be best an overwhelming amount of the time against a limper's range and you'll make a lot of money long term by getting people to limp/call and then fold to a c-bet when they miss.

On the flop i think you can go with either a call or a raise, but i wouldn't fold. Usually when people start minbetting they either have crap or they're drawing to something, being overcards or a straight or even nothing at all for the most fishy players, they just bet because.

I think i would raise there to around $0.12 to get value from his nonsense hands, if you get reraised it doesn't smell good and given the stack sizes you should likely release your hand at this point. After that i'd call down his minbets and figure out what he's doing, if he had a bigger stack you could make a case for raising another minbet for value on a blank but it's kinda thin and with his only having 45bb total it sucks in this particular case.

Hope it helps.