Difference in Days

• Gunnimar
      Gunnimar
      Bronze
      Good morning, Its a beautiful sunday morning and I was pondering about something that has been running through my head for the past week.

Which days are the best to play in SnG?

I realized that from mondays till friday players seem to be better and play more tight. Meaning they will fold A4o and J4s.

friday till monday players are a lot more loose. I mean if they get any looser they break away from gravity and float to space. Anyways I tried this week to adjust to those changes and it worked. Mondays till friday i losened up while on friday till monday I tighten up and I have to say it was ... awesome.

Anyone having the same revelations as I just did? Must be some graphs about the time of the day aswell.
  • 4 replies
    • PocketAcesJohn
      PocketAcesJohn
      Bronze
      Ok so let me get this right.....

Weekends are loosser so you also lossen up? That makes no sense! you should be playing the opposite to them....

And during the week they play tighter so you play tighter? Again that makes no sense, you should be playing the opposiste to them.
    • Gunnimar
      Gunnimar
      Bronze
      Read it again. "Mondays till friday i losened up while on friday till monday I tighten up and I have to say it was ... awesome."

Let me pull out my Dick Tracy decoder ring for you... Monday until friday i play more loose. Friday until Monday I play more tight.
    • shortfuse
      shortfuse
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gunnimar
      Read it again. "Mondays till friday i losened up while on friday till monday I tighten up and I have to say it was ... awesome."

Let me pull out my Dick Tracy decoder ring for you... Monday until friday i play more loose. Friday until Monday I play more tight.
      HERO
    • mishkagg
      mishkagg
      Bronze
      The wake of Magellan! ^__^

Too bad I can't play on weekends...