ipoker network rakeback

• 5 replies
    • kingdippy2008
      kingdippy2008
      Bronze
      Hello extpan,

No official iPoker sites give rakeback and giving any form of rakeback is forbidden at iPoker. You can get "rake back" in the form of buy able bonuses and poker rooms loyalty systems. Just check out some of the specific iPoker boards and im sure there can be more information there. I understand you can get upto 60% rakeback due to specific loyalty systems.

Any iPoker site that offers rakeback is not an official iPoker site and they do not legally give rakeback.

Good luck and best regards,

-Jack
    • Anssi
      Anssi
      Black
      Actually some iPokerrooms offer rakeback, but only to existing customers. For example Celebpoker was part of Boss Network which allows 30% rakeback. Then they moved to ipoker, now they are not allowed to offer rakeback to new customers but are allowed to honor existing deals. You are also not allowed to be part of the vip program if you get rakeback, so it is not that big of a deal. You really only want rakeback for Heads-Up, because ipoker vip programs are skewed towards full-ring big time.
    • DoubleOrNothingPro
      DoubleOrNothingPro
      Global
      hi there

I play 40 hours a week on ipoker

There is no rakeback in itself

However every raked hand you play and tourney fees you pay you get points. At the end of the month you get a points boost depending upon the volume you have played. Afther this boost you can swap these points for cash.

To put this into numbers. I play on titan poker. This has the best vip rakeback. I make 320000 points a month and swap this for 4000 dollars every month. This works out at 55% rakeback- well equivalent to that amount.

Hope this helps
    • DoubleOrNothingPro
      DoubleOrNothingPro
      Global
      Ansi if you look at the vip club for titan poker you will see that it offers better rakeback than partypoker and boss media and full tilt. It is just in a different form. However it is only useful for players that pay a lot of rake as the more rake you pay the higher the percent equivalent rakeback you get through the vip points clubs
    • Katu1900
      Katu1900
      Bronze
      @DoubleorNothingPro

Limits? NL? FL?... =[