NL 50 at everest

• 6 replies
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      Depends, FR or SH? Either way, there's lots of fish, there's some TAGs, a few maniacs, like on any other site. You just have to find the tables with the right opponents. People say Everest is fishy, and to a certain degree it is, just don't expect a dozen tables full of 70%VPiP players.
    • Sasa1234
      Sasa1234
      Bronze
      Hy Berzerger:)
      I know you played on cake(where am I at the moment) so can you tell me if it is better or worse?
    • Berzerger
      Berzerger
      Bronze
      It's definitely not worse than Cake. Everest has more players, and therefore more fish, which allows more room for table selection. You'll find looser tables on Everest, the average player is worse than on Cake and on top of all you can use Elephant/PT, stats make it much easier to make profit. Now, I didn't get around playing FR much on Everest, so my observations are partially based on comparison of average table stats. But the SH tables went easier for me than on Cake. The downside is no direct rakeback. However, the easily clearable bonus might compensate it.

I hope this helps...
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      there is "rakeback" on everest.

What you do is to earn a decent VIP rank, if you hit the tier with 500% bonus SP, then rake back is a pretty decent ~25%. How you get it is by converting your SP into cash, 1250SP -> $5

I just got back into Everest last night since theres two easy $50 bonuses to clear. Had a pretty amazing night at NL50.

The players are amazingly bad. Never played on cake, but these guys are probably like NL10/5 players on Stars/FTP
    • wickdclown
      wickdclown
      Bronze
      Originally posted by elhh82
      I just got back into Everest last night since theres two easy $50 bonuses to clear.
      bonuses? for everyone? i did i misunderstood you? :s_confused:
    • elhh82
      elhh82
      Bronze
      not for everyone. they will email you the bonuses if you are eligible.

its usually small bonuses to entice ex-players to come back.

make sure you are signed up to their monthly mailing list tho.