Partypoints not correct

• Gaichuke
      Gaichuke
      Bronze
      Ok, I have some problems with my party points and my status in general.

1) The status is 2 weeks late, it updated them yesterday from 26.5. to 2.6.

is this normal?

2) For some reason, the update removed all of my lifetime strategypoints. It only shows now my points from the last 4 weeks.

Now this can't be normal???
  • 10 replies
    • vladnz
      vladnz
      Bronze
      i have the same problem
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze
      just wait until tomorrow morning or something and if you still have the same problems you should write a ticket or ask here again.

its normal that there are some problems shortly after the points have been updated. e.g.: i´m still gold but i´ve only earned 7xx pp in the last 4 weeks ^^
    • CheapAs
      CheapAs
      Bronze
      mine was 579 i think last night, now 299 X(
    • Stefan1000
      Stefan1000
      Bronze
      Yap,

the Lifetime points are not shown correct at the moment...
      Don't worry they won't get lost.

Problems should be fixed throughout the next days

Thx for your understanding

Best regards,
      Stefan
    • howard182
      howard182
      Bronze
      Um, I imagine you know this but... 222 lifetime points is not "fixed". The third attempt last week was right I think (worked out to 5xxx for me).
    • frzl
      frzl
      Bronze

ah it should always be like this :)
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Thats what you deserve ^^

As long as the lifetimepoints are useless (only for PT/PA and GLH its important atm) I think we can give the IT one more day to fix it :D

I'm sorry that you have to wait for PT/PA and GLH a bit longer. :/
    • Gaichuke
      Gaichuke
      Bronze
      Yep,

Partypoints are weird yet again(not complaining anymore, just updating the situation :D ). EDIT: now everything is fine, all the points look ok.

This time the update was better, the points from last 4 week and last week are now fresh and correct, but the lifetime points aren't...

...Which leads me to my next question: Is it true that the 500$ rake rule for acquiring software licences doesn't apply anymore, you just have to get 2000 pp for them? (I saw something like this in the german version of the site)
    • mchaggis
      mchaggis
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gaichuke
      Yep,

Partypoints are weird yet again(not complaining anymore, just updating the situation :D ).

This time the update was better, the points from last 4 week and last week are now fresh and correct, but the lifetime points aren't...

...Which leads me to my next question: Is it true that the 500$ rake rule for acquiring software licences doesn't apply anymore, you just have to get 2000 pp for them? (I saw something like this in the german version of the site)
      If that was the case, it would be more like 5k pp. That's the last "limit" pointwise.
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Gaichuke
      correct as far as I now. :)