This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Neteller vs Moneybookers

• dotarian
      dotarian
      Bronze
      hello, wich one do you think is best neteller or moneybooker? i only have some experince with moneybookers and i wanna go netellers way coz i think moneybookers has some stupid things like: you can only withdraw to your bank account and has a 2$ something fee wich i think is too high...
      Any opinion is welcomed and sorry for my bad english :)
  • 7 replies
    • ZhiCheng
      ZhiCheng
      Bronze
      I dont rly think my answer will be to any use to you, but I ll do it anyway since I am bored:D
      I am using netteler.. have no idea what are the fees.. I dont really care bout those, what is important for me that every transfer is instant :P
      That's all
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      I believe moneybookers has less fees than neteller but I'm not sure. I use Moneybookers and I'm really happy with it.
    • PsychoFin
      PsychoFin
      Bronze
      I use both. Neteller because they have a Neteller MasterCard that you can use and it is connected to your Neteller account. Very handy way to use your poker profits ;)

Cheers,
      Fin
    • Yoghi
      Yoghi
      Black
      Originally posted by PsychoFin
      I use both. Neteller because they have a Neteller MasterCard that you can use and it is connected to your Neteller account. Very handy way to use your poker profits ;)

Cheers,
      Fin
      Moneybookers has a card aswell if you're a VIP :)
    • KidPokersKid
      KidPokersKid
      Global
      Originally posted by Yoghi

How do you become a VIP?
    • PsychoFin
      PsychoFin
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KidPokersKid
      Originally posted by Yoghi

How do you become a VIP?
      Oh woot! I really prefer MB over Neteller, so this is great news!

EDIT: I read around a bit and it seems that you have to exceed a certain amount of transfers to merchants in a month, around 7500$ apparently. After this you'd be offered a VIP status.

Google and there are some threads discussing it.

Cheers,
      Fin
    • dotarian
      dotarian
      Bronze
      if yoghi our master says moneybookers is best i will stick with it and ty... gl all, not that we need too much of it but it's always welcomed...
      p.s. yoghi can i be your Boo-Boo? :) )
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEZJ_mLUNPc :) ))))