[NL2-NL10] Nl10 Sh Qq

• shivas80
      abount my check/shove... my read on his betting size was like he doesn't want me to play... so i though its weakness and basicly attacked it :D

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.05/$0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with Q, Q.
      Hero raises to $0.50, MP3 folds, CO raises to $1.50, 3 folds, Hero calls $1.00.

Flop: ($3.15) 7, 6, K (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $3.10, Hero raises to $10.61(All-In), CO folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $6.25.
  • 1 reply
    • MaestroOfZerg

Why would you attack weakness in that spot? :) You're only going to get called by better hands at that point, and if you're ready to lay your stack on the line for this read then there is a better way to do it.

If he's weak then he doesn't have a K, if he doesn't have a K then you're ahead and you're better off calling in hope that he'll just shove the turn into you as a bluff again, thus getting all his stack when he's bluffing also instead of just getting a fold out of his air and getting stacked yourself when he has Kx.

If you're uncomfortable taking that line i guess plain jamming is fine, but if you think about it you already jeopardized your all stack by shoving it on the flop, you can't really lose more money by stacking off one street later.

Hope it helps.